District 11AA 2014

alltime

Reckon' we could stop worrying about who has the "biggest" trophy and actually talk about our
respective talent match ups for the week?  I understand that everyone is proud of their "Glory Days"...myself included, but all our schools have a talented, disciplined group of young men with passionate coaches that are ready to bust some heads.  How are the two teams matching up in total yards per game, pass completions, tackle leaders, etc.?  Let this be about the fine young men on the team this season that have earned the right to play for their respective schools.  We have a very exciting district this year...I think any team could win on any given Friday.  That hasn't happened in this district in a LONG time.  That, my friends, is something to talk about!

Reckon' we could stop worrying about who has the "biggest" trophy and actually talk about our

respective talent match ups for the week?  I understand that everyone is proud of their "Glory Days"...myself included, but all our schools have a talented, disciplined group of young men with passionate coaches that are ready to bust some heads.  How are the two teams matching up in total yards per game, pass completions, tackle leaders, etc.?  Let this be about the fine young men on the team this season that have earned the right to play for their respective schools.  We have a very exciting district this year...I think any team could win on any given Friday.  That hasn't happened in this district in a LONG time.  That, my friends, is something to talk about!

+100

respective talent match ups for the week? I understand that everyone is proud of their "Glory Days"...myself included, but all our schools have a talented, disciplined group of young men with passionate coaches that are ready to bust some heads. How are the two teams matching up in total yards per game, pass completions, tackle leaders, etc.? Let this be about the fine young men on the team this season that have earned the right to play for their respective schools. We have a very exciting district this year...I think any team could win on any given Friday. That hasn't happened in this district in a LONG time. That, my friends, is something to talk about!

Great post!

Goodness. Anything that was accomplished before the start of this season means absolutely nothing now. The past is not going to determine who wins any of these match-ups this week or the rest of the year, and that is all I really care about. I'm sure that is all the current players at each school really care about, too. It looks like we need 7:30 tomorrow to get here in a hurry so everyone will have an actual game to focus on.

Let's get this straight Hickman has beat Lewis 3 times since 2007 not 1. And can you compare us to Waverly. We own you buddy. In the 9 meetings between us record is 8-1. And out scored by 264-111.

I was hoping you would bring Waverly into this...... See the thing is.... Waverly did not have the luxury of downgrading to 2A talent with 4A talent. If we wanna say that you stomped Waverly during the time you were even up with your district? congrats buddy. You were 4A, Waverly was 2A. Your supposed to beat us. So either way Waverly really wasn't supposed to beat you all til around 2011. Did we beat you all in 2011, I do not think so..... But nobody from Waverly is gonna tell you that we had a good program then, and really we will not be able to prove ourselves til the Lewis County game this year.... The thing though is we have to prove ourselves. But we took you too overtime in 2009 (2nd best game of my career/ 10 tackles 2 forced fumble, and a fumble recovery that led to us taking the lead 12-10 in the 3rd... Do you remember that game where the defensive tackle took the hand off from one of your wingbacks on a reverse? Yeah that was me... But I bet you do not remember that) , then we beat you in 2010.... And our program has been down since then. But I do not think this years game will be a blowout! At least not in HC favor. Look buddy I will have a response to anything you say to me. Keep it coming.

Wavo you need to think about taking some earlier advice that was given and take a breath dude.  You have let Bulldogfan24 wind your clock a little too tight.  It is all good and this is a new year for each team just like a couple of the posts above say.  Try to enjoy what is going on in Waverly in 2014.

Oh yeah, if you think Waverly has only been down since 2010, you might be the one that has

"lost your mind."  Sorry dude, couldn't pass that up.  Just kiddin with ya.

I was hoping you would bring Waverly into this...... See the thing is.... Waverly did not have the luxury of downgrading to 2A talent with 4A talent. If we wanna say that you stomped Waverly during the time you were even up with your district? congrats buddy. You were 4A, Waverly was 2A. Your supposed to beat us. So either way Waverly really wasn't supposed to beat you all til around 2011. Did we beat you all in 2011, I do not think so..... But nobody from Waverly is gonna tell you that we had a good program then, and really we will not be able to prove ourselves til the Lewis County game this year.... The thing though is we have to prove ourselves. But we took you too overtime in 2009 (2nd best game of my career/ 10 tackles 2 forced fumble, and a fumble recovery that led to us taking the lead 12-10 in the 3rd... Do you remember that game where the defensive tackle took the hand off from one of your wingbacks on a reverse? Yeah that was me... But I bet you do not remember that) , then we beat you in 2010.... And our program has been down since then. But I do not think this years game will be a blowout! At least not in HC favor. Look buddy I will have a response to anything you say to me. Keep it coming.

If we did have a 4A team it was only one year! They split the school evenly!

Goodness. Anything that was accomplished before the start of this season means absolutely nothing now. The past is not going to determine who wins any of these match-ups this week or the rest of the year, and that is all I really care about. I'm sure that is all the current players at each school really care about, too. It looks like we need 7:30 tomorrow to get here in a hurry so everyone will have an actual game to focus on.

The only reason I posted that was cause dude practically said Hickman County didn't hAve to prove themselves. He even insinuated that Hickman County has a better program than Lewis County.