Maryville gloating accepted in this thread, calm down on the others

BackinTN

This will be my last gloat on this thread. The 2013 Maryville Rebels is one of the best teams George Quarles has had at Maryville. Offensively it was the best team ever at Maryville. John Garret was a master at QB. Shaun Prevo and the other RB's were outstanding. Cody Carroll led a talented WR Corps. Bryce Miller was a very good TE. David Ellis put together another great OL. Defensively these Rebels were really good. They were also really young. Defense should be awesome next year. Kicking game and special teams were good. One of the funnest seasons ever.

In honor of gloaters everywhere, I give you my idea for the most obnoxiously egotistical game I can come up with.

I vote we start a new tradition in Blount County. During Alcoa week, we meet up with the Tornadoes on a neutral site somewhere. Take 11 of our trophies and 11 of theirs. Put little Rebel and Tornado helmets on them, and a little football sticker on one of them for each team. Strap them to Roombas, and run them around playing a game with them. If the one with the ball sticker crosses the end zone line, you win!

I wanted to say you score instead of win, but with 22 Roombas bumping into each other and changing directions, I doubt anyone ever actually scores. Can we make this happen? I can't express how much I would love to see this.

In honor of gloaters everywhere, I give you my idea for the most obnoxiously egotistical game I can come up with.

I vote we start a new tradition in Blount County. During Alcoa week, we meet up with the Tornadoes on a neutral site somewhere. Take 11 of our trophies and 11 of theirs. Put little Rebel and Tornado helmets on them, and a little football sticker on one of them for each team. Strap them to Roombas, and run them around playing a game with them. If the one with the ball sticker crosses the end zone line, you win!

I wanted to say you score instead of win, but with 22 Roombas bumping into each other and changing directions, I doubt anyone ever actually scores. Can we make this happen? I can't express how much I would love to see this.

MH  eye say we gits an old Lectrick Footbawl gaim paint 'em upp marune and grey and red and blaick.....and lett um go att hit.......

Now this is proper gloating technique. You have innovation, stats, and a rivalry mixed in to top it off. However i do have to subtract a few points. I would have liked to see you say that because you would have so much exvellence on the field at the same time that all of the rumbas would have scored instantly. Rather than having no confidence in the ability of GQ or Rankin to coach a rumba to a championship. Disappointed in you.