Your School's Mt. Rushmore

Cole Lail was a monster. Remember him very well in the early 2000's games between OR and WB.

Cole Lail played 05-08. As I recall his first varsity start was against Dobyns Bennett in the 06 playoffs and he made some huge plays on defense. He started the 07 and 08 seasons. Edited by Governors91

I would agree with Jake about the WB '99 team. Not only did they beat murvil, but also had a big win against hairtage after most of the crowd had left. I think their playoff run was stopped by the eventual State Champ - Sevier County. Or maybe I remember that wrong. I do remember a good receiver and RB on that team. But I am partial to the QB. Somebody off their best team ever should be on the Mt.

I think the 07 team was ,without a doubt, the best wb team ever. They had the best record in school history and most of the wins were blowouts. If they had managed to beat maryville they would have most likely finished 10-0 and had home field advantage throughout the playoffs and things might have turned out a lot different then they did. Edited by Governors91

91....was the 07 game the one that Sing cheated?

yes , a lot of people thought it was a bad call, myself included. But.... I think WB should have won that game regardless of that call... They had opportunities to blow that game wide open and they didn't... It was like they were happy to have a 6-3 lead and got complacent.

I think the 07 team was ,without a doubt, the best wb team ever. They had the best record in school history and most of the wins were blowouts. If they had managed to beat maryville they would have most likely finished 10-0 and had home field advantage throughout the playoffs and things might have turned out a lot different then they did.

'07 team had some good football players. They should have made a playoff run. Did they win any playoff games?