Super 6 plan

randy3116

I would be inclined to agree. First they create 6A to be a giant killer amd when that does not work they scheme and plan something like this. Just saying.......

The more I look at this plan and study the teams that are left out of 6A that are currently in 6A, I think this is a conspiracy to keep a certain team out of the 6A playoffs.

Rebelheck: If you go back to the above post an click edit you will see a little grey (British Spelling) light switch next to your Icon. You can click on this and it will show you the text or the finished product. If you cut your comment out of the Quote and past it above or below the quote, it will come out correct.

I would be inclined to agree. First they create 6A to be a giant killer amd when that does not work they scheme and plan something like this. Just saying.......

The more I look at this plan and study the teams that are left out of 6A that are currently in 6A, I think this is a conspiracy to keep a certain team out of the 6A playoffs.

Common sense will tell anyone this is a conspiracy just like the bad call two years on television that cost Maryville the championship game at the hands of a complete idiot that had no business out there as an official. They come out with some bullcrap about a school with a thousand kids playing another school with two thousand plus, baloney..... If that happened then it was the freewill of those two schools to have been playing each other not due to the setup we're currently under. The man in charge of the T$$AA would screw up a job as a Wal Mart Greeter in my opinion and needs to go.

Sorry RR I did not mean hijack your post. I added my comments in the wrong place.

It happens all the time with this newest incarnation of Coach T software. When people click the quote option, they accidentally get stuck inside the quote box. Just hit the light switch and place the cursor outside of the box or quote area and continue typing. I used it to change your name as an example.

A giant conspiracy for what ? Just curious as to your answer.... Because this right wrong or indifferent was done based on enrollment numbers. Is tssaa drawing schools zones now ?

If maryville goes on to win 10 straight 5 a state titles how does this effect tssaa - or maryville ???

I am amazed how you can call someone an idiot yet make statements like you have here. So tssaa is out to get all the private schools and Maryville ?

There are things in life you can't control - this is one of them . I would want to play in the highest division if I were an elite team , it is what it is.

I think the plan is goofy but a conspiracy against maryville - come on

Common sense will tell anyone this is a conspiracy just like the bad call two years on television that cost Maryville the championship game at the hands of a complete idiot that had no business out there as an official. They come out with some bullcrap about a school with a thousand kids playing another school with two thousand plus, baloney..... If that happened then it was the freewill of those two schools to have been playing each other not due to the setup we're currently under. The man in charge of the T$$AA would screw up a job as a Wal Mart Greeter in my opinion and needs to go.

Edited by baylorbigdog1976

No conspiracy Barney....MHS will play in 6A, and that deal was already ironed out before TSSAA ever voted on Monday.  If it hadn't been, you would have never seen a 9-0 vote on this thing......

A giant conspiracy for what ? Just curious as to your answer.... Because this right wrong or indifferent was done based on enrollment numbers. Is tssaa drawing schools zones now ?

If maryville goes on to win 10 straight 5 a state titles how does this effect tssaa - or maryville ???

I am amazed how you can call someone an idiot yet make statements like you have here. So tssaa is out to get all the private schools and Maryville ?

There are things in life you can't control - this is one of them . I would want to play in the highest division if I were an elite team , it is what it is.

I think the plan is goofy but a conspiracy against maryville - come on

Don't have fun on message boards. ZERO FUN SIR!

My .02 is never assume a conspiracy when you can explain something like this by noting simple incompetence.  Occam's Razor.

Edited by MavMaximus

No conspiracy Barney....MHS will play in 6A, and that deal was already ironed out before TSSAA ever voted on Monday.  If it hadn't been, you would have never seen a 9-0 vote on this thing......

I sure hope so Jake. That would be like taking a lion that was killing all the bears and moving it somewhere to be turned lose on all the small animals and that's what this whole set up was to be about. School enrollment in some cases should not be the determining factor. There are some schools where kids travel for miles to get there and no way will that allow that kid to play football where you might have a school half that size where all the kids live within two miles of the school allowing everyone a chance to play. Alcoa and Maryville fall in to that category and should never be playing against teams of the same enrollment.