Super 6 plan

randy3116

If your goal is to win gold balls every other year then Maryville is ultra successful!  If your goal is to test yourself against the top competition in the country and see just how good you can be then Maryville cannot be included in that conversation.  With it being a global society and everyone having to compete on the world stage I would feel that the Maryville football program would want to see just how good they could be.  It can't be about money because when teams play in big national games on television all of the teams expenses are covered.  Even without the television money Maryville could have played a home and away with Byrnes in South Carolina.  That would only be a short bus ride to play one of the top programs in the country.  Now is the time to play Byrnes as their head coach bolted to the SEC (Auburn) and took his son who was the starting QB with him.  You will never know how good you are until you decide to walk around the block.

Man if this was Twitter....this would be a retweet.....

I'm going to tell you all what's going to happen out of all of this mess. I've been watching Maryville Football since the late 60's and always had packed stands for years. In the past three years I've watched one big section of the stands go empty 60% of the time and I mean empty. People get tired of going and watching a weaker team get their brains beat out. If Maryville were to drop down to 5A the problem would even be worse but is the T$$AA worried about it, No not as long as they get that big cut of playoff money. Those stupid idiots are so greedy that they'll send some team that will lose every game on the schedule to the playoffs because of greed. The T$$AA has set it up for every Tom, Dick and Harry to get a cheap championship trophy that means nothing anymore. 

The problem regarding attendance and what this mess will cause could be very destructive to other schools as well. I knew when I first heard of this plan that it would go through because it was stupid. Well friends stupid is fixing to cost a lot of schools a lot of money next year.k3uqmu.jpg

UH I DON'T GET THE FACT THAT IF SOMEONE DROPS DOWN TO 5A THE ATTENDANCE WILL DROP..SEEMS LIKE ITS ALREADY DROPPING.....WHO WANTS TO GO SEE A TEAM DROP A TEAM MERCYRULE STATUS WEEK AFTER WEEK?? I WILL TELL YOU 5A AIN'T NO CAKEWALK AND YOU CAN WRITE THAT DOWN...5A HAD THE BEST COMPETITIVE CHAMPIONSHIP GAME IN 2013...AND THE LAST ON I SAW IN 6A WAS THE MARK DOTSON SHOW IN 2012...THE OTHERS HAVE BEEN :popcorneater:  DECIDED BY HALFTIME

UH I DON'T GET THE FACT THAT IF SOMEONE DROPS DOWN TO 5A THE ATTENDANCE WILL DROP..SEEMS LIKE ITS ALREADY DROPPING.....WHO WANTS TO GO SEE A TEAM DROP A TEAM MERCYRULE STATUS WEEK AFTER WEEK?? I WILL TELL YOU 5A AIN'T NO CAKEWALK AND YOU CAN WRITE THAT DOWN...5A HAD THE BEST COMPETITIVE CHAMPIONSHIP GAME IN 2013...AND THE LAST ON I SAW IN 6A WAS THE MARK DOTSON SHOW IN 2012...THE OTHERS HAVE BEEN :popcorneater:  DECIDED BY HALFTIME

Speaking of a retweet  your still talking about the Mark Dotson show????lol

Passive they need only three divisions like it was in the good old days when a state championship meant something. A lot of teams in 5A are good and it's a total shame it's broken down into this stupid mess. To call a league the Super 32 is baloney. Alcoa can beat the crap out of 30 of those teams and send them home with their tails between their legs and the other two would be close.

I WILL TELL YOU 5A AIN'T NO CAKEWALK AND YOU CAN WRITE THAT DOWN...5A HAD THE BEST COMPETITIVE CHAMPIONSHIP GAME IN 2013

You do realize that close games prove nothing about the quality of two teams, right? Maryville absolutely throttled West last year, who was one of the participants in that competitive championship game you're referring to.

Maryville in 5A would be like Alcoa in 2A.

I'm going to tell you all what's going to happen out of all of this mess. I've been watching Maryville Football since the late 60's and always had packed stands for years. In the past three years I've watched one big section of the stands go empty 60% of the time and I mean empty. People get tired of going and watching a weaker team get their brains beat out. If Maryville were to drop down to 5A the problem would even be worse but is the T$$AA worried about it, No not as long as they get that big cut of playoff money. Those stupid idiots are so greedy that they'll send some team that will lose every game on the schedule to the playoffs because of greed. The T$$AA has set it up for every Tom, Dick and Harry to get a cheap championship trophy that means nothing anymore. 

The problem regarding attendance and what this mess will cause could be very destructive to other schools as well. I knew when I first heard of this plan that it would go through because it was stupid. Well friends stupid is fixing to cost a lot of schools a lot of money next year.

Calm down Barney....don't want the heart rate to go up.  Take my word, MHS will be in 6A next year......but, the games won't be much better, they will still mercy rule everyone with exception of the final two games (Semi-final and Final).

Edited by jake