Week 2: Maryville at Knox West

BigDave1967

No Garrett was not the standard to me. Just a very good game manger. good enough to get his team (along with others) a state tittle. Not the best QB i have seen at MHS, but pretty good.

Zero Maryville QBs from the beginning have even come close to the season John had. Was John the most talented?....nope. John doesn't have a gun for an arm nor was he fast at 5.0 forty, but that boy can play some QB.

The most elite QB that every settled under center at MHS is Tommy Beaver, and that is not debatable.

A guy just called in to Jock, Deaf and Hater (Doc, Jeff and Heather) and picked West to beat Maryville. That is not what is unusual about his call. He said he has seen Maryville panic when they get behind. The caller said, "If West can hold them to 20 at the half, West will win." The he went on to say that he saw a William Blount come close to beating them a few years ago. Then as he was talking about WB, he said "we".  I hope that wasn't Governors 911.

Edited by Red Rebels

A guy just called in to Jock, Deaf and Hater (Doc, Jeff and Heather) and picked West to beat Maryville. That is not what is unusual about his call. He said he has seen Maryville panic when they get behind. The caller said, "If West can hold them to 20 at the half, West will win." The he went on to say that he saw a William Blount come close to beating them a few years ago. The as he was talking about WB, he said "we". I hope that wasn't Governors 911.

Haha I wish I could take credit for that one but I can't. But now I am curious as to who that was. I have an idea who it might have been. Can you describe the guy's voice?

Haha I wish I could take credit for that one but I can't. But now I am curious as to who that was. I have an idea who it might have been. Can you describe the guy's voice?

I want to be delicate in the way I put this. He didn't sound too smart. Bless his heart. He said UT might be able to beat OU. His credibility just went out the window with that one.