Week 2: Maryville at Knox West

BigDave1967

Game day. Rebels vs Rebels. West has prepared for 12 days. Murvil has prepared for 5. West has the speed. Murvil has the size. It's probably gonna be wet - it may even be raining. Field will have the real grass. West should mow today hoping the murvil's kids might freak when grass sticks to them. West likes the veer. Murvil likes the spread. West accepts the underdog role. Murvil has the weight of the favorite. TV game means another late night. Red koolaid is xtra sweet this week - thanks to the runners. 

MURVIL IS THE WINNING TEAM! WEST IS THE LOSING TEAM! FIRST NAME BASIS WITH THE KNOXVILLE REFEREES! 35-21 IS THE SCOREBOARD!

Safe travels for everyone tonight. May both teams stay injury free during the game.

Starz & Jetjock,

I know you are not brining me into your discussion. I'm just minding my own business like Red Rebels and I have to defend myself. I think Jetjock is miffed he can't wear his pee wee Herman shoes any longer. I am glad you guys are huge Rebel fans, but AA has more to do than referee you.

Now, to the important subject......Rebels/Rebels.  Hope for decent weather, no injuries and a MHS Rebel win.  MHS 35 West 14 refs 7  Final score MHS 35-21!