Week 2: Maryville at Knox West

BigDave1967

Fellers and rw87 eye jist fount out anuthur thang thait scirrs me moore abowt West....Leroy Thompson's son plays fer 'em........ :huh:

How did you let that happen?  Doesn't Leroy need free garbage service?  Your recrootin may be slipping a bit.  Too much time going to Hogman concerts and not enough time on the recrootin trail. :huh:

I remember Leroy at AE, he was a Beast! 

How did you let that happen?  Doesn't Leroy need free garbage service?  Your recrootin may be slipping a bit.  Too much time going to Hogman concerts and not enough time on the recrootin trail. :huh:

I remember Leroy at AE, he was a Beast!

82....Eye git free conserts frum Mayor Hogman att Grean Acurrs while'st momma duz her shoppin' thair....... B)

Fellers and rw87 eye jist fount out anuthur thang thait scirrs me moore abowt West....Leroy Thompson's son plays fer 'em........ :huh:

Now that's an eye opener. That's a name I had selectively tried to forget. Maybe Mr200 and I can sneak up on old dad and actually lay a hand on him this time!

Asheville game will be played at Asheville...should be a fun road trip for us fans.

Starz - Dezmond Thompson is #38 and backs up Christian Romines at tailback, Cottrell's running mate. The coaching staff loves Romines but I love Thompson's power and speed more. All three along with Marshall make up a deep backfield.

I'm interested to see if West oline can get any push on that Maryville dline. Your front seven last year dictated everything and we couldn't run the ball at all. If that's the case again than this game is done in one quarter.

How's Maryville Special Teams this year?

Asheville game will be played at Asheville...should be a fun road trip for us fans.

Starz - Dezmond Thompson is #38 and backs up Christian Romines at tailback, Cottrell's running mate. The coaching staff loves Romines but I love Thompson's power and speed more. All three along with Marshall make up a deep backfield.

I'm interested to see if West oline can get any push on that Maryville dline. Your front seven last year dictated everything and we couldn't run the ball at all. If that's the case again than this game is done in one quarter.

How's Maryville Special Teams this year?

Special Teams....

Kick off team usually gets the chance to jog down the field for a touchback in the back of the end zone.

Kick off return has been good...#22 (not Prevo) will break one or two this year.

Punter same as kicker. Good hang time. Not much chance for return

Punt return- GQ plays it safe. A lot of fair catches.

Field goal within 50 is a good possibility.

#90 kicker/punter is a Jr and is a weapon.

Special Teams....

Kick off team usually gets the chance to jog down the field for a touchback in the back of the end zone.

Kick off return has been good...#22 (not Prevo) will break one or two this year.

Punter same as kicker. Good hang time. Not much chance for return

Punt return- GQ plays it safe. A lot of fair catches.

Field goal within 50 is a good possibility.

#90 kicker/punter is a Jr and is a weapon.

ðŸ‘