8-AA Girls

uknow22

Warrior just to set the record straight...

She completed middle school and graduated at York Elementary School with my son.

She attended Clarkrange her entire freshman and sophomore years.

She is the only transfer this season at York. There are absolutely not multiple transfers from Clarkrange or anywhere else to York HS.

Also I saw in on another forum you seemed to be sure Meadows played 8th Grade at York Elementary two seasons ago. This also is false. Kara graduated the same class at YES as I mentioned earlier.

No disrespect intended, just the facts.

i agree with everything you just said. mayb it was 3 years ago when she was at york middle. mayb  i got confused because mayb it was our 7th grade that played your 8th grade. idk. don't matter now. i don't have a problem with her transferring back to york as long as she don't go back to clarkrange when meadows gets healthy.

Secretagentman, I guess it's a matter of perspective...

By the rules it doesn't make a difference where an 8th Grade kid plays summer camp at. Rules only take effect when they have enrolled at a school and attended classes as a freshman.

They both attended team camp BEFORE their freshman year with York but chose to enroll at Clarkrange for their freshman year. That is not a transfer by any definition.

By all rules of reference they only played HS ball at Clarkrange. Period.

Warrior just to set the record straight...

She completed middle school and graduated at York Elementary School with my son.

She attended Clarkrange her entire freshman and sophomore years.

She is the only transfer this season at York. There are absolutely not multiple transfers from Clarkrange or anywhere else to York HS.

Also I saw in on another forum you seemed to be sure Meadows played 8th Grade at York Elementary two seasons ago. This also is false. Kara graduated the same class at YES as I mentioned earlier.

No disrespect intended, just the facts.

Why is she transferring back? to York?

since hoosier is being a bit shadey on her answers my guess would be clarkrange lost some really good seniors and then meadows went down so lexi went back to where there is more talent now and where she stands the best chance of winning more games. i really don't have a problem with it since that's where she came from anyway plus i like york and the people of jamestown. i have several good friends up there. however, i will and alot of people will be pissed if she goes back to clarkrange when meadows gets healthy.

Not being shady at all.

Just tired of trying to explain the kid has never transferred until this year.

I don't know why she transferred and it's none of my business but every reason you listed is humorous.

Meadows tore her acl about a month ago (early to mid October). School started in August. So how Meadows being injured played into the decision at all is kind of funny to me since she was at York 2 months BEFORE Meadows got hurt. So the comment about her going back to Clarkrange when Meadows returns next season would be really strange.

As I stated I don't know why she left Clarkrange but I would guess it had something to do with her Freshman sister going to York Institute this year, and her parents built a new home and moved this summer, I'm amazed with your insights to Fentress Co basketball you didn't already know that.

But hey, what the heck do I know. Obviously not nearly as much as some of you.

Edited by tnhoosier
  • Upvote 1