8-AA Girls

uknow22

Why would you play Station Camp over us? We would bring a bigger gate without question! Oh wait I know why you can't win :) hey I'm the first to admit we don't need to play you guys in football you would mercy rule us why can't you man up and admit the same about your girls program?

I never said SC's girls program is anywhere near yours. I did say the reason few 8AA will play you has nothing to do with who would win. I do think SC would have likely won last year. I don't think they would have many years including this year.

Name one player on our team that wasn't born and raised in Jackson County? Just because your team recruits daily and still can't compete doesn't mean everyone does.

Who exactly do you think is my team? Been to Murfreesboro 4 times in the last 8 years. Public.

As you would say up there in Gainsboro, that dog don't hunt. We ALL know why those teams don't play you. I am surprised that Dana did. Bobby I fully understand :thumb:

Who exactly do you think is my team? Been to Murfreesboro 4 times in the last 8 years. Public.

As you would say up there in Gainsboro, that dog don't hunt. We ALL know why those teams don't play you. I am surprised that Dana did. Bobby I fully understand :thumb:

You didn't answer me. According to your statement you implied we are recruiting so name ONE PLAYER on our team that was not born and raised in Jackson County. I guess that was a lame attempt to discredit our boys program however had Upperman not gotten a 6'7 transfer that game would have been different as well and when they travel to Gainesboro I expect it to be even closer than it was in Baxter. 👠Edited by UCSportsFan

Flynn from Jackson Co is the best guard in the area . She is the smarted by far . Really knows the game  . 

Because she has the best coach that has played her  and developed her to run his show. Jim Brown beats you by scouting and adjusting. Most all coaches around here with more talent on the bench cant adjust to beat him. They keep beating the same old dead horse. Reason why Jc beats teams ..like they did the U ,saturday night.

Levy is the best pg in the upper Cumberland and also the best player regardless of position.

By far the best handle. Only a sophomore and does make an occasional bad decision, but skill wise she is light years ahead of any girls pg i have seen around here.

Don't know how this is even a question. And i am absolutely not an Upperman fan.

The fact Jackson beat them, which was an upset in my opinion doesn't mean their pg is better than Levy. Everybody has a mediocre game from time to time.

I would bet if you had 20 college coaches watch them both play 3 games every last one of them would offer Levy before not only Jackson County's pg but every other girl player in the UC.