South Pitt vs. Marion (Moore man against that Ross man)

Roy Dillard

Why can't we be friends, why can't we be friends, why can't we be friends, why can't we be friends..... Oh well I have tried.

Love my pirates, but Marion wins. After last season I figured Marion would be 21 points better than us in 2014. After the jamboree I still thought they would be. Now with Fitz done for the season. That cost us at least 7 points.

Marion Co 42

So.Pitt 14

Come on Barney, we just heckling them a little. Don't get back on until Monday and we will talk about the next game. You think im joking but im not.

How bout them Jasper grown ups, some ex coaches and former administrators knowing and watching that former Pirate teaching them Jasper youngons how to miss tackles and smell the dust of his cleats and then None were man enough to admit they knowd....pert near pitiful, besides them Jasper youngons already knowd about picking up their jocks and seeing dust and the breeze as a Pirate left them in the distance! OP ain't joking neither......

I garuntee you administration and some current coaches on that Ross mans staff was watching that Hale man practice those Marion boys last year. Did that McCurry man tell them they got a good transfer in? What kind of mess was that?

Edited by Roy Dillard

Nice try with the strawman junk.  I compared the Central Score and Hixson Scores.  I didn't bring up the muffin scores because there are some many factors there.  As far as Whitwell goes, Jasper didn't exactly mercy rule them.

And there were No factors with central fumbling eight times. We didn't mercy rule them but we also didn't need to lucky plays to beat them either. That's fine, make things to fit your agenda. It's funny you called them muffins and both should have beaten you.......lol. Good luck to both teams tonight!

Welcome back #2 sounds like you have been gone.....You come back right when TT comes back.....Funny how that works huh??? You took that wager a few years back a little hard huh? It's ok we can hug it out #2 ;)

Thanks TT. Glad to see your still around serving venom. Nah not too hard. It's all for fun.. Hope all is well TT!