South Pitt vs. Marion (Moore man against that Ross man)

Roy Dillard

I agree that stopping Zeman is the key. Central has already proven that you can't run the edge against good athletes. Not sure anyone but trousdale has those athletes

I've watched a lot of TC on hudl and they don't have the athletes that Central had. TC is a lot like us. They have to play both ways. Central didn't and that's very beneficial in a tough game.

I've watched a lot of TC on hudl and they don't have the athletes that Central had. TC is a lot like us. They have to play both ways. Central didn't and that's very beneficial in a tough game.

Very good point! Good luck to you guys. Hopefully we can make it to see you. You guys blew us out 2 yrs ago...we blew you out last yr..this game should be a dandy IF both of us make it. #grudgematch

Very good point! Good luck to you guys. Hopefully we can make it to see you. You guys blew us out 2 yrs ago...we blew you out last yr..this game should be a dandy IF both of us make it. #grudgematch

Hopefully we both make it. It should be a lot better game than the first 2. Take it easy on Whitwell. That's our little brother lol

I hope both teams can make it to that game and both teams come in healthy and it should be a great game and great atmosphere. Both teams have great running backs and very good coaches.

Jasper is the Zemen show and will run into a team in the playoffs that can stop him. I think Trousdale will be that team.

That is an ignorant statement to say the least. Ross let Zeman pound on sp as punishment I think. He usually averages about ten touches a game. He only surpassed 1000 yards last week. Last year it was all Zeman, this year it isn't. The offense is much more balanced this year. If they are all Zeman, then this offense that is averaging 40+ points is horrible.

Edited by TheTruthPrevails

That is an ignorant statement to say the least. Ross let Zeman pound on sp as punishment I think. He usually averages about ten touches a game. He only surpassed 1000 yards last week. Last year it was all Zeman, this year it isn't. The offense is much more balanced this year. If they are all Zeman, then this offense that is averaging 40+ points is horrible.

I found this in that Hargis mans paper---in case you missed it

http://www.timesfreepress.com/news/2014/nov/03/zeman-carries-marion-county-to-rivalry-win/?sportspreps

I had a cousin that played for South Pitt in the 80's. ( now you know why Slice is a SP fan) as a fan I heard so things about Zeman Friday night that were tough to hear.

Respectful, hard working, good solid kid....ect.

With him Being from Jasper I would have rather heard that he's a jerk but that's clearly not the case.

Good luck to him in the playoffs. I think they have a shot to win it all

(That hurt)

Just my opinion TTP, but we can see that you don't like it for sure.  I saw nothing that impressd me that much about Jasper the other night.  They played a team that is not very good in SP.  Punishment??  That is laughable.  Jasper has not played a good team all year.....the only one they played with some athletes beat them.  1A and 2A are weak this year so Jasper has a good chance of making it to State but those West teams have stepped it up a notch since the 90s.

Edited by UncleDave