4-AAA Predictions

AHSBBALL

Maryville had them down 20 and that good subbing let HV back in down by 6 w/less than a  min and change. I don't get it at all. Better be careful with stuff like that or it will bite you big time. 0 for Maryville was definitely on fire. I still don't get that offense. Maryville leaves the PG hanging every time a play is called. For some reason (screens/running of screens is terrible) no one seems to be able to get open all the while the ref is counting off. If I was Maryville's coach I would fix that crap. Its horrible. Its not hard to seal your guy and take the pass. It seems that Maryville has to run a hundred terrible screens to even attempt to start whatever play they were trying to run. Im pretty sure 0 improvised, but then he had to. FYI its sad when the Maryville girls team gets the ball down the floor quicker than the boys team. With them playing 5 Guards it would seem that they would pick up the pace, a lot. Lastly, 32 plays hard and I love that. Again there is several that have no clue how to play defense and thats going to hurt Maryville in the long run. Probably against Bearden if I had to place a bet. 

Maryville had them down 20 and that good subbing let HV back in down by 6 w/less than a min and change. I don't get it at all. Better be careful with stuff like that or it will bite you big time. 0 for Maryville was definitely on fire. I still don't get that offense. Maryville leaves the PG hanging every time a play is called. For some reason (screens/running of screens is terrible) no one seems to be able to get open all the while the ref is counting off. If I was Maryville's coach I would fix that crap. Its horrible. Its not hard to seal your guy and take the pass. It seems that Maryville has to run a hundred terrible screens to even attempt to start whatever play they were trying to run. Im pretty sure 0 improvised, but then he had to. FYI its sad when the Maryville girls team gets the ball down the floor quicker than the boys team. With them playing 5 Guards it would seem that they would pick up the pace, a lot. Lastly, 32 plays hard and I love that. Again there is several that have no clue how to play defense and thats going to hurt Maryville in the long run. Probably against Bearden if I had to place a bet.

Are you a Rebel fan?

Are you a Rebel fan?

Heck yes. Why do you ask that?  Anyone that watches this team sees the great possibility of making a serious run but the fundamentals need some serious correcting. Its the small things that win close games against almost equal teams or better teams. I am a serious basketball fan and want to see this team make it all the way. I heard they won the state several years a go and that is great. They are a very small team for AAA and would just like to see them beat teams they should. They should have beat Fulton. They should have beat Oak Ridge and definitely should have beaten Sevier County. Again I am just getting settled in here in Maryville but even though I am new doesn't mean Im not a fan. I guess I am critical but thats the only way to get better in my opinion. Fix the faults. I moved to Lithonia became a fan, Macon became a fan, Marietta became a fan, St. Pete, Tampa, etc, etc. I just like seeing mistakes fixed and Im not seeing it. I guess I am old school and not used to the kinder, gentler way things are done today. 

Probably completely off and it's just a weird coincidence that two posters show up around the same time with the same complaints to one if the best programs in the area for the last decade.

Fulton beat Carter by 50 tonight. Maryville probably got real lucky to play Fulton so close considering how poorly they play defense, screen, sub, etc, etc.