Blue Cross Bowl: Peabody vs Marion County

BigDave1967

There seems to be a lot of questions on this board about the speed of Peabody being legit. I can only speak to what I saw when UC played Trenton earlier this year. Have no doubt that you are going to see more team speed than you have seen all season. The skilled players are all fast and by fast I mean crazy fast. We forced 3 fumbles in our game with Peabody earlier this year and capitalized on all of them plus we (UC) have some pretty good team speed too. I would support what BlackandGold said earlier about the athletes and the type speed they have. Don't doubt it. I don't , because I have seen it.

I concur with BigSwo. Team speed is crazy. We had more team speed than every team we played until we ran into Peabody and there was a difference. Most every team that makes it deep into the playoffs has two or three fast players but 7 or 8? That's the difference. Their closing speed on defense was impressive as well.

I'm sticking with my prediction.....Peabody by 14.