3A BlueCross Bowl: Alcoa vs. CPA

AlcoaBasketball

I can give CPA the game plan and it will not make a difference. # 2 will get the ball a lot and will not be stopped. The poon squad will celebrate #14.

Yup #60 and #2 are ready to pound the rock. They are fired up! The offensive line is fired up after both players got snubbed for Mr football. I see Alcoa playing much more physical than last year. Alcoa has the size and depth. I see it coming into play in the second half.

Pound the rock and chew 6-7 minutes a drive and wear down CPA linemen playing both ways.

Yup #60 and #2 are ready to pound the rock. They are fired up! The offensive line is fired up after both players got snubbed for Mr football. I see Alcoa playing much more physical than last year. Alcoa has the size and depth. I see it coming into play in the second half.

Pound the rock and chew 6-7 minutes a drive and wear down CPA linemen playing both ways.

You can't wear down CPA lineman..

With Mr. Football going to CPA, it sounds like CPA has the dominate player to run behind. #60 wont even be the best lineman on the field.