Trousdale County 2015

Spencer said you paid and got some take out as well lol. Hope you're doing better coach

What kind of mess is this PG? I bet that durn Spencer man fills you up on some of them pastries at that durn western sizzler. I garuntee you I never did pay my durn bill. You can ask that Spencer man. I aint joking either.

What kind of mess is this PG? I bet that durn Spencer man fills you up on some of them pastries at that durn western sizzler. I garuntee you I never did pay my durn bill. You can ask that Spencer man. I aint joking either.

You better hope that Burnett don't find out you skipped out on your bill.  He will be real mad and will throw you in his jail.

• Upvote 1

You better hope that Burnett don't find out you skipped out on your bill.  He will be real mad and will throw you in his jail.

Troll, I garuntee you that Spencer man is not going to tell that Burnett man anything. Those Marion people dont want that Burnett man around anymore. He already uncovered a bunch of mess on them. I aint joking either.