Huntingdon @ Wayne County (Week 10)

WCHS_Wildcats_#2

Huntingdons line will be The Factor. They have some big boys that are fast and strong. If they control the line on offense, they move the ball. If they control the line on defense, they keep Rice off balance. That will be the difference.

Rice is the most dangerous when flushed and off balance. Big boys on y'all's offensive line won't be fast enough for our defensive tackles

You guys all have fun tomorrow night. I'll be watching NCS put a stomping on MTCS. Hope I can listen to this one on the internet at the same time.

Good luck to both of these great programs. Praying everyone stays healthy.

Good luck to y'all also, not that y'all need luck! Also praying for a injury free game for all the young men taking the field tomorrow night

Huntingdons line will be The Factor. They have some big boys that are fast and strong. If they control the line on offense, they move the ball. If they control the line on defense, they keep Rice off balance. That will be the difference.

WC will give all they got and then some at every position, and if it's not enough they will leave that field with their heads held high, and with the full support and respect of this town!  We got your back guys just play your game and never look back!   Hoping for a WC victory, but first and foremost in this game, I'm hoping for a injury free game for both teams! "GO CATS"

I know that WC boys will come to play. I can't wait for tomorrow night!!! I am sure both teams will play their hearts out, and it will be a great high school football atmosphere. I will say this, #70 is a beast. And another little guy that's is 6'6 250+ is a little intimidating when he is worked up.

Edited by Waker

It is hard to ever tell about a secondary in high school. So far all of the qb's Huntingdon has faced have been running for their life most of the game.

And if anyone thinks WC doesn't have a defense that will have a starting QB "running for his life" let alone a back up QB is fooling themselves.

Sure it was the first game of the year for mTp, but mTp runs a single wing style that has a very athletic, speedster - mid 4/40's, shifty and hard to tackle QB in Crawford. A power mule 6'3" 240 2nd (is swapped in from time to time depending on the play calling) QB in Brown who can tote 2-3 defenders for an extra 10 yards on his back; as Rudy Kalis laughed and said "Whew, what a load". And a mid 4/40, averaging (not sure) about 8-9 yards per carry, speed shifting back in Warnsley.... And WC shut them down with a goose egg.

mTp will finish 7-3 losing to WC, CA, Fayetteville and more than likely go to Rd-2 in the playoffs. Fingers crossed to Rd-3 with CA probably taking our bracket.

Guest hevyrevy1611

As always in all games my main wish is injury free for all players .. and for this game, please Please PLEASE may Wayne Co. demolish Huntingdon ... it's a feline fan thang.