Trezevant vs. Marion THE BATTLE FOR 2A SUPREMACY

yea just save Marion a trip to cookville lol I think MC will surprise them just a little

I personally don't think anyone should play up. I say it's our job to get better and beat them.

Was pulling for Marion vs Hampton but thought it could go either way so maybe I'm not the guy to ask but I've watched a lot of Trez film and they are beatable. And I'm not hearing any of this "if Trany takes them lightly" crap either. Marion just needs to show up and show the city folks how we country bumpkins do things.

I'll say this for Marion Co,they were by far the most physical team we played all year. I'm sure the 2 teams in they;re region Boyd And Tyner were fairly close. The offence was better than I thought because the only games I watched was against really good defensive teams. We could move the ball but had  0 room for error and we had several.  I do think its an uphill battle for the warriors but they have been tested by some very good teams. The hitting will not be one sided. I do think Trez pulls off the Win but it could be a very interesting game. 

I personally don't think anyone should play up. I say it's our job to get better and beat them.

Was pulling for Marion vs Hampton but thought it could go either way so maybe I'm not the guy to ask but I've watched a lot of Trez film and they are beatable. And I'm not hearing any of this "if Trany takes them lightly" crap either. Marion just needs to show up and show the city folks how we country bumpkins do things.

Back on the topic of the game Trezevent defense is very aggressive, I could see Marion Getting some big plays on screens and misdirection type plays. TCA had 3-4 screen plays go for 10+ yards. Also can Marion throw the ball, weakest part of there defense is there secondary. On offense it's no secret they are gonna line up in the I and just pound it with Richardson. The only question is can you stop Richardson before he gets to the 2nd level if not its gonna be a long long day for MC. They also have a very good backup running back who I think would start on most 2a teams