1A State Championship-Greenback and NCS!

orngnblk

Does anyone know if there is anywhere they will be streaming the state championship games on the internet? I know if you are in tennessee they will be carrying them on tv, but i am currently out of the state and definitely wanted to catch the NCS game. If anyone knows if they are streaming them on the internet where you can watch please let me know. Thanks.

TSSAA will have a link to NFHS Network for subscription. You can buy a day pass or the entire weekend.

Congratulations to Greenback for making the TSSAA state finals! You have achieved great things this season and it is yet to be decided. I hope you, your coaches and young men have a wonderful experience in Cookeville this weekend. As for all of you trolls who dont like NCS being there........well, you're not there playing so just either enjoy watching or not watching the game, whining about life being unfair or whatever it is you do on a regular basis. Merry Christmas Everyone! I'm out.

Please don't say nasty things about kids, speak of yours but not of others. You are on here representing US(NCS). Our boys have worked hard our coaches have worked hard you have NO idea what any other program has been doing don't make stupid remarks. Support our boys but don't bash others.

You know what the best thing about Friday is? Two teams are gonna play 48 minutes of football in a stadium that 60+ other football teams worked to get into. There will be seniors that will strap up their pads for the last time and at the end of the day will have to move on from something they love and you can never take away that they both ended it in Cookeville in a state championship; so for the time being kill the private/public/open-zone debate and get ready to watch football Friday at 11. I don't know much about GB but I know there are some fellas that go to school at NC who are real classy guys. Good luck to both teams

There's been too much of this private vs public/recruiting/fans of teams that our teams have put out arguing with each other. Can we talk football for a little? Score predictions? Absolutely no disrespect to Greenback, but I know that most are predicting a blowout. I haven't gotten a chance to watch much film. How do you think the teams will match up? That's what it's really about. Peabody matched up well with Union City, but not with us. Just want to see how people with unbiased opinions feel about the match up. I'm very glad to hear that the Greenback boys will be bringing their A game. I've heard that they play with heart, and Wayne County is the only team that I've seen do that in the playoffs this year, and they fought with us until the last minute. I assure you that we'll bring our best game as well. Should be a great night filled with great memories made by both teams.

Edited by NashvilleChristianFan

There's been too much of this private vs public/recruiting/fans of teams that our teams have put out arguing with each other. Can we talk football for a little? Score predictions? Absolutely no disrespect to Greenback, but I know that most are predicting a blowout. I haven't gotten a chance to watch much film. How do you think the teams will match up? That's what it's really about. Peabody matched up well with Union City, but not with us. Just want to see how people with unbiased opinions feel about the match up. I'm very glad to hear that the Greenback boys will be bringing their A game. I've heard that they play with heart, and Wayne County is the only team that I've seen do that in the playoffs this year, and they fought with us until the last minute. I assure you that we'll bring our best game as well. Should be a great night filled with great memories made by both teams.

I agree with almost your entire post except the great night part. Kickoff is 11:00 AM central so will be a great day :lol: sorry, just TRYING to be funny.

I know it always resorts back to match ups but if GB played their best ball against CA and only put up 21 then I don't see them putting up that on this NCS defense. With that said, they held a high scoring ca offense to 14. My prediction is NCS 28 GB 12

The question is...Can they stop the run? Can they stop Bituli and McGraw? How do they match up against the run? It's what we do best. When we faced CA the past two years, they were a passing based offense. We shut that down pretty well though. It seems that GB did too, but can they shut down the run. Can they shut down OUR run? And can any GB people tell me about the offense y'all run? Again, I haven't got to watch much film yet .