private vs public in football final

Indian

Hey, let's call it out in the open.

One group had patents that either were gifted or worked their ####'s off to put their kids in private school. And the other group decided to just get buy or did the best they could with what they were given.

I agree, the kids had no say, divide the classes. Made sense in the Middle Ages.

they can move to d2 if they want. But if they're playing public schools I say stick them near the top

Pretty sure they are going D2. Its the only way they can really build a team without cheating. I don't think they have any problem with money or support. Shouldn't take um long. At least they are going about this the right way.

Give em an option...play 5A public or go D-2. Concord isnt very good now cause they just started. Give em about 3 more years and small 1 and 2A publics wont be able to hang with em.

3 or 4 more years? Grace has been around for longer than that and still hasnt won a state championship in football. Stop exaggerating!

3 or 4 more years? Grace has been around for longer than that and still hasnt won a state championship in football. Stop exaggerating!

Bullcrap. They are in the state final in EVERY sport every year. Football is the only exception. 2010 they were undefeated in regular season because they got caught CHEATING and were barred from post-season play. That team would have probably played for a state title. We'll never know because they had to serve their T$$AA jail sentence. Baseball, softball, basketball, volleyball....... They are the best team money can buy. Playing in a public school region. Move them to D-II and they can't compete. The school will close