Alcoa travels to Redskin County to play Loudon County

BCsportsfan

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We? YOU'RE too big of a Sissy to get off the couch and go support "Your" team at Fulton. Sad. At least the goons went in support.

Do us coacht posters a favor....even the Maryville posters will agree....take your.....stupidity to "The government is growing aliens to take over the world" messageboard. You'll be loved there.

Sounds like words written by someone falling out of a tree grabbing at branches before they hit the ground. I enjoy watching it on TV any day vs going to the game. I've read post all day written by people complaining about something that I got to see the replay on. Just like last year I didn't go to Alcoa and watch the Maryville game but I got to see not only once but half a dozen times on my computer from live stream the play that was called right by Barry Mathis that people who went to the game would swear their first born off that he threw the game so Maryville would win. Someone needs to create Coach A^^hole for those that can't take the truth about something or who really think someone takes the time to watch something stupid they've wasted time pulling  off of You Tube that no one will watch.

Someone needs to create Coach A^^hole for those that can't take the truth about something or who really think someone takes the time to watch something stupid they've wasted time pulling off of You Tube that no one will watch.

......Or listen to a bunch of blah..blah....blah from nut job like YOU!

Please tell me that someone remember's Mancow's phone scam song of "Corn Dog." If no one else, I'm betting APB does, as he and I have about the same sense of humor. Back in the day, I got that stupid song stuck in my head and nothing else would enter. That explains a lot about me....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V00rF0Lw1RQ

Ha....long time since I heard that name. Mancow had some funny ideas! Edited by BCsportsfan

Loudon Buddy at work says this may be the worst Loudon team he has seen. Starting lots of freshmen. Not a good sign. Alcoa will play starters very little and rest them for Maryville.

Honest truth is Alcoa will either go 14-1 or 15-0. Depends on the Maryville game.

Loudon is in a terrible situation right now! They hired the cheapest staff they could get and that is exactly what they got! Very unorganized and playing with absolutely no heart!! The Principal and AD should both be fired immediately! Sad for the kids and community who so love their Redskins! 2-8 last year and 0-10 this year! :angry:  :angry:

Loudon is in a terrible situation right now! They hired the cheapest staff they could get and that is exactly what they got! Very unorganized and playing with absolutely no heart!! The Principal and AD should both be fired immediately! Sad for the kids and community who so love their Redskins! 2-8 last year and 0-10 this year! :angry::angry:

I agree.A once proud program in shambles!No end in site as of yet.LC in same shape.

I will say this #25 is a heck of a ball player-if he only had some help!

Edited by orngnblk

I agree.A once proud program in shambles!No end in site as of yet.LC in same shape.

I will say this #25 is a heck of a ball player-if he only had some help!

State of Loudon Athletics??? Hire a football coach from a 1A school who didn't win!! Hire a basketball coach with no experience at all! Hire a baseball coach with no head coaching experience. Girls softball hires a coach with no experience! Do you see the trend? Records don't lie!! Something has to give. When athletics are doing well, the entire school and county does well! Feel sorry for the kids! :angry: