Trezevant to forfeit all games; will have an audit on grades

Galilee

I'm glad they have found no infractions. Cheating the kids out of an education would be a disgrace. On the other hand, I just looked at their success from the past several years. Why voluntarily stay in 2A? Alcoa could have stayed down as well, but they didn't. That IMO, was classless move to fill a trophy case. Rules are rules though. Good luck the rest of the way Trezavant and fans!

So why hasn't Alcoa moved up to 4a then? From your logic they are classless by staying in 3a just to continue to stack the trophy case since the have ZERO competition in 3a if you look at their success over the past several years. There's nothing "classless" about playing in your assigned classification. Your comment was the epitome of classless...

So why hasn't Alcoa moved up to 4a then? From your logic they are classless by staying in 3a just to continue to stack the trophy case since the have ZERO competition in 3a if you look at their success over the past several years. There's nothing "classless" about playing in your assigned classification. Your comment was the epitome of classless...

agree

Alcoa was classified as 2A and elected to play up in 3A.

Looks as though both Alcoa and Trezevant will be  3A for the upcoming new classifications.

Sweetwater is 5-1. Lost to Meigs 1st game of the season 21-7. Hard for me to guage that AE team to last year's Trez team because it's been so long and just different styles of play. If I had to choose though I would say that AE team would win head to head.

You think the 2016 Austin East is better than the 2015 Trezevant team? You boys better hope that's not the case. You think I'm joking but I'm not.

I've seen some AE on film and they look good. Can't always judge a team on film so I will check them out live on our bye week. Trez is just a different animal. Especially if they use this as motivation. The title is theirs to lose. Always has been.

And I agree with you PP...I just feel a team as athletic as AE this season with a passing game could give Trez fits.

Every team has their weaknesses

Sweetwater is 5-1. Lost to Meigs 1st game of the season 21-7. Hard for me to guage that AE team to last year's Trez team because it's been so long and just different styles of play. If I had to choose though I would say that AE team would win head to head.

SW hasn't played anyone other than Meigs and go beat soundly by them.They will lose to AE and GCA who are the top tow teams.SW is not terrible but AE should handle with ease.You may not see what you want but you will see a bunch of athletes that have improved over last year along with a coaching staff making better desicions.

SW hasn't played anyone other than Meigs and go beat soundly by them.They will lose to AE and GCA who are the top tow teams.SW is not terrible but AE should handle with ease.You may not see what you want but you will see a bunch of athletes that have improved over last year along with a coaching staff making better desicions.

I'm going to watch them because seeing them live is a better guage to the team they are. I have no doubts they're good. Lot of football left though.