What's going on at Knoxville Grace?

Guest JustMeVFL

However it's no secret the way the Kirby boys came in and we're given the starting Qb jobs over a kid who has been there since kindergarten got a lot of parents heated.

were they given the starting QB job over better players?

If they beat the kid out, then there should be no problem. It doesn't matter where you went to Kindergarten.

I hear the wheels are falling off fast. Pissed off parents. Heard there's a few coaches looking to leave after the yrs over. Even heard that the QB is leaving for another private school in Knoxville. Sounds like the OLineman and WR that left for Catholic may have made a great move. Grace has always been a competitive team,but things seem to headed downhill fast. Maybe its time for a change at head coaching position?

Well there's the stupid post for the week. There aren't any wheels falling off at all and I've been to all of the games. I thought these boy's could possibly lose seven games this year because of losing 22 seniors from last years team. I also thought the four bigger schools could win by much as 50 points per game. They have been in every loss except the Webb game and I'll take that. Do you know I have season tickets to Maryville games and have enjoyed watching these kids at GCA play this year and if the wheels were falling off I would not be missing watching one of the top two or three teams in the state play to go watch a train wreck. I've watched Maryville for so many years and still do when there is an opportunity but it's really been like a vacation break going to places I've never been and I've enjoyed watching everyone of those kids at GCA play this year. I don't want to argue with anyone over a QB position or what ever but I totally agree that the coach has everyone in the right position to help this team. The QB is a great scrambler and has a great arm but the line is young and I've seen this kid have to run for his life a number of times and that's one of the reasons I believe he is best suited for that position. I thought the kid that plays DE had a super great game last night and he best suited for that position and that might be his best chance to play at another level. Anyways the trip to Rockwood was a blast and I have never been there before because Maryville has never been there to my knowledge. 

Well there's the stupid post for the week. There aren't any wheels falling off at all and I've been to all of the games. I thought these boy's could possibly lose seven games this year because of losing 22 seniors from last years team. I also thought the four bigger schools could win by much as 50 points per game. They have been in every loss except the Webb game and I'll take that. Do you know I have season tickets to Maryville games and have enjoyed watching these kids at GCA play this year and if the wheels were falling off I would not be missing watching one of the top two or three teams in the state play to go watch a train wreck. I've watched Maryville for so many years and still do when there is an opportunity but it's really been like a vacation break going to places I've never been and I've enjoyed watching everyone of those kids at GCA play this year. I don't want to argue with anyone over a QB position or what ever but I totally agree that the coach has everyone in the right position to help this team. The QB is a great scrambler and has a great arm but the line is young and I've seen this kid have to run for his life a number of times and that's one of the reasons I believe he is best suited for that position. I thought the kid that plays DE had a super great game last night and he best suited for that position and that might be his best chance to play at another level. Anyways the trip to Rockwood was a blast and I have never been there before because Maryville has never been there to my knowledge.

Good post Barn!

Only thing I've heard about Grace lately is there not in good financial shape right now. I've heard its close to 10 million in the hole due to all the building's they have built lately. On the coaching front Ive heard a couple might be possibly be moving after the season guess well have to wait and see if it comes true.