Nashville Christian ....

fredjones

and btw those kids moved after their 8TH GRADE year.... so its not like those kids were established players that bailed on BA.. maybe its just the fact that your team and coaching sucks and thats why you lost... not that "they are private and are cheating scum" lol grow up... privates that play in 1a-2a really dont have that much of an advantage as the ones that play in higher classifications

and btw those kids moved after their 8TH GRADE year.... so its not like those kids were established players that bailed on BA.. maybe its just the fact that your team and coaching sucks and thats why you lost... not that "they are private and are cheating scum" lol grow up... privates that play in 1a-2a really dont have that much of an advantage as the ones that play in higher classifications

Private schools that play in 1-2A have a huge advantage over the ones playing in higher divisions. 1-2A is filled with some mom and pop, rural country schools. As I've said before. I remember the years when we had to play CPA, BGA, DCA, FRA, FCS, not to mention Trousdale. It took Outstanding teams at South Pittsburg or Trousdale to compete with them. Look back through the records. Typically the small public schools outside of a few schools cant Compete with the private schools. I believe that's where most of the gripe is coming from. Have you ever been to Coalfield TN? So Pittsburg TN? Greenback TN? Oneida TN? Midway TN? Trust me if you take a trip you will see what I'm talking about. There is a difference getting the players from these communities and getting them from a larger area like Nashville.

I'll put the BA connection together for the guys who don't know. I did a little research. Ncs didn't win games didn't even make the playoffs for years. Brothers gets hired he played football for BA. He was their qb and won 2 state championships. When he came to ncs he also brought another coach from BA. All of a sudden ncs has 5 division 1 commits and unstoppable. Some of the players are from BA. Pretty obvious they recruit. Real fair right ? playing against teams that play with what they have.

I'll put the BA connection together for the guys who don't know. I did a little research. Ncs didn't win games didn't even make the playoffs for years. Brothers gets hired he played football for BA. He was their qb and won 2 state championships. When he came to ncs he also brought another coach from BA. All of a sudden ncs has 5 division 1 commits and unstoppable. Some of the players are from BA. Pretty obvious they recruit. Real fair right ? playing against teams that play with what they have.

ok bc you got 2 coaches who either went or previously coached there doesnt mean a connection.. what players are from BA? ik who they are and want to see if you know bc im gonna call your bluff.. this is the typical "my team cant win bc we are a country school" attitude.. get over it public schools recruit just like privates just legally in their case

Private schools that play in 1-2A have a huge advantage over the ones playing in higher divisions. 1-2A is filled with some mom and pop, rural country schools. As I've said before. I remember the years when we had to play CPA, BGA, DCA, FRA, FCS, not to mention Trousdale. It took Outstanding teams at South Pittsburg or Trousdale to compete with them. Look back through the records. Typically the small public schools outside of a few schools cant Compete with the private schools. I believe that's where most of the gripe is coming from. Have you ever been to Coalfield TN? So Pittsburg TN? Greenback TN? Oneida TN? Midway TN? Trust me if you take a trip you will see what I'm talking about. There is a difference getting the players from these communities and getting them from a larger area like Nashville.

ive been there but like you said you guys and teams like trousdale beat them.. so its a feasable thing to say that it can be done bc both of those schools have excellent coaching as does ncs

Being the dad of one of the players that came from BA in 8th grade, I can speak for our situation. We made the choice based on the character of the coaches represented at Nashville Christian. No one asked us to go there nor did anyone promise anything to us other than they would support us in making sure that he kept his grades up, give him the training that would give him the opportunity to succeed in both the classroom and on the field. I have had the pleasure of watching him grow up knowing that the Coaches cared not just about whether the kid was a good athlete, but making sure that he grew into a good person.

Regarding the move to DII. I am very pleased with this decision albeit I would have liked to see this happen sooner. I can tell you it is no fun for either Team when the scores are lopsided. Even though we have two losses this year, they were good games and fun to watch. Looking forward to the next three games as I expect them to be good games. Coming from a small school in Dekalb Co myself, I know that you can't underestimate a small rural school since they have heart. In the end, it is about the boys out there on the field regardless of public or private.

Being the dad of one of the players that came from BA in 8th grade, I can speak for our situation. We made the choice based on the character of the coaches represented at Nashville Christian. No one asked us to go there nor did anyone promise anything to us other than they would support us in making sure that he kept his grades up, give him the training that would give him the opportunity to succeed in both the classroom and on the field. I have had the pleasure of watching him grow up knowing that the Coaches cared not just about whether the kid was a good athlete, but making sure that he grew into a good person.

Regarding the move to DII. I am very pleased with this decision albeit I would have liked to see this happen sooner. I can tell you it is no fun for either Team when the scores are lopsided. Even though we have two losses this year, they were good games and fun to watch. Looking forward to the next three games as I expect them to be good games. Coming from a small school in Dekalb Co myself, I know that you can't underestimate a small rural school since they have heart. In the end, it is about the boys out there on the field regardless of public or private.

Dekalb? Well, you definitely upgraded. Haha.

There are some good people in Dekalb, especially under the hill.

However, there are plenty of knuckleheads, but don't know if you know him, but Coach Trapp is a good one.

That's funny. When I was in school, the folks that lived under the hill were Groundhogs and the people on top were Billy Goats. Lots of inter county rivalry.

I went to school with the Coach's uncle. He is a good Coach and good for the kids. Hated to see their QB (Jennings) go down with the knee injury a few weeks ago. Bright future in baseball with a 90+ mph fastball. He'll be back though. Ole Miss is lucky to get him.

That's funny. When I was in school, the folks that lived under the hill were Groundhogs and the people on top were Billy Goats. Lots of inter county rivalry.

I went to school with the Coach's uncle. He is a good Coach and good for the kids. Hated to see their QB (Jennings) go down with the knee injury a few weeks ago. Bright future in baseball with a 90+ mph fastball. He'll be back though. Ole Miss is lucky to get him.

Did the JENNINGS kid dad play at Dekalb??? Around 1991-1994???