Trump vs Clinton

BoydBucFan

And NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO government with humans will cure our woe's. Too much greed and power hungry tyrants in control. Do not put you're faith in ungodly man. None of these rulers wants whats best for all of mankind. Sad but true. We have one hope and its surely not in a bunch of earthly rulers.

Well said!

My thoughts too.Trump used words..HER HUSBAND used himself!How can ANYONE compare the two and question anyone's ability to vote for Trump he is a ding dong but she is a hypocrite!

Bills were congenital and it sounds like trump has some skeletons of his on. Ever known of a woman who would stand by a woman who slept with her husband

I think it's sad that these 2 are the best we have to choose from??? It's no secret that Clinton is a liar and can't be trusted but you can't trust Trump either. He has been pro life and pro choice, pro gun and anti gun, pro gulf war and anti gulf war, pro hillary and anti hillary, pro Democrat and anti democrat. He flip flops way too much. Not sure what his position will be if he gets into office really. You know what Clinton's will be. Neither is good for America.

I, for one, am glad this thread was started by BBF....Hopefully everyone on here sees the great need now to get out and vote!!!

In the grand scheme of things, we all can suffer thru and overcome 4 years of whoever gets elected. We may not be better off but we change after 4 years.

What worries me is how the newly elected president will set up the country for 15/20/25 years down the road. I'm not an old man yet but my blinker is on and I'm preparing to turn in that driveway. It really scares me what this country will be like in 20 years (I'll be 68).

After the election (I may not like who gets elected but) I will respect the job they have to do. Either way... I will pray that God will provide the wisdom to lead this country in the right direction!!