East TN Coaching Changes

SGHSAlum93

• Replies 321
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Do you think Rang is really wanting to get back to East TN?  

Well think about it a second. he is from Maryville, He just won a state championship and losing a lot of players and if he stays. Right now he is what most larger programs that want to win will be looking for. I hear that he is very happy there where he's at but don't be surprised if some place with money don't come knocking on the door. 

Maybe this is just me, and it's ok if it is, but if any player leaves OR because he would rather play for Clinton, then I don't want him anyway. I can think of one guy who left who was a "star" for them who would've been just average here but the trade off was he was 5-16 there when he would've been 18-5 here...ENOUGH SAID!

Whitt was a star receiver for them this past year. He would've been great as a slot receiver at OR the past few years to take some of the focus off of Tee, but we will never know. I would've loved to have had him personally. 

Did bosken run the veer at Boone? I know Cummings usually calls his own plays. Nonetheless I'm glad he's a bluerraider now, he turned bones program around so that shows he knows what it takes. Plus I'm sure his little bro pulled some strings for him haha

Bosken runs a fast pace no huddle spread at Crockett it's the Tony Franklin system. He's probably gonna do a lot of the passing game. Good addition especially as a assistant where he can just focus on I e thing.

Whitt was a star receiver for them this past year. He would've been great as a slot receiver at OR the past few years to take some of the focus off of Tee, but we will never know. I would've loved to have had him personally.

The point I'm making is that if there are any WILDCATS who prefer to be Dragons then have at it...GO. And get ready to get more touches and PT...and losses!

The point I'm making is that if there are any WILDCATS who prefer to be Dragons then have at it...GO. And get ready to get more touches and PT...and losses!

Well, I don't know the full story of why he chose to play for Clinton it could've been something that he had nothing to do with who knows like a parent moving there possibly?

Well, I don't know the full story of why he chose to play for Clinton it could've been something that he had nothing to do with who knows like a parent moving there possibly?

I've made it clear in consecutive posts that my position is that if anyone chooses or prefers to leave OR and go to Clinton, then I personally don't want them. That's a general statement that I stand by without compromise. In your example, that's different. But I've heard that OR had a player leave because he wanted more PT and more "touches"...if true, good riddance. Go be a dragon, keep up with your stats and count your losses.

I've made it clear in consecutive posts that my position is that if anyone chooses or prefers to leave OR and go to Clinton, then I personally don't want them. That's a general statement that I stand by without compromise. In your example, that's different. But I've heard that OR had a player leave because he wanted more PT and more "touches"...if true, good riddance. Go be a dragon, keep up with your stats and count your losses.

Lol I see your point, but can you blame him if that's why he chose to play for them? I can't. I mean if I knew for a fact I wasn't going to get any playing time I may have chose the same thing. Not gonna lay a lot of blame on a 16 yo kid for wanting more playing time as much as I love the Cats.

Lol I see your point, but can you blame him if that's why he chose to play for them? I can't. I mean if I knew for a fact I wasn't going to get any playing time I may have chose the same thing. Not gonna lay a lot of blame on a 16 yo kid for wanting more playing time as much as I love the Cats.

Amen!