South Pittsburg vs Culumbia Academy (Grider against this Lansdell man)

Roy Dillard

Being drunk is not an excuse,so your saying that if your drunk and hit someone you're not liable because you're drunk? I just dont understand your logic on somethings I guess.

You and I both know those are two completely different situations. No you aren't excused for hitting someone if you're drunk, but you and i both know people say stupid things when drunk. Doesn't mean that they didn't do something stupid, but you can't just say that's complety how they act, and you can't base a whole school off of it.

You and I both know those are two completely different situations. No you aren't excused for hitting someone if you're drunk, but you and i both know people say stupid things when drunk. Doesn't mean that they didn't do something stupid, but you can't just say that's complety how they act, and you can't base a whole school off of it.

Regardless if someone says something out of line or hits someone in a vehicle being drunk is not an excuse. Not saying that everyone that is associated with Columbia academy represents them in that way but there were adults that represented your school in a negative way.

Calm down.. no one is attacking any kids on here.. that's what some on here have done to our kids , by name. We don't stand for that.. alot of our post are for fun, with some football mixed in..

We will bring our kids over there Friday evening expecting to win the game. Yall will host expecting to win the game. The winner will have a home game next week to see who reps the east. We are pissed off about last year and gonna lay it on the line.

I wonder how those private school guys will do when the rail birds start yapping at them when they come out of the locker room and even during the game...you have to love the mental games

Edited by powerp, 18 November 2015 - 06:04 PM.

TNFootballFan123, on 18 Nov 2015 - 6:10 PM, said:

It won't probably bother them at all. They are disciplined and don't let other players get to their head

That's good cause it's the fans they will hear it from....I am sure they will hear something at least "one time"

Do these quotes represent your school and program? Adults playing "mental games" with our kids! Didn't happen as this momma made sure we surrounded our kids on and off the field. Does the "man" yelling at us mommas from the ship represent your fans? I hope not!

We all should support our teams and believe they can win but don't trivialize the hard work my son and every player has done to get to this point with all the trash on the message board. My dawgs will be prepared for a battle and play hard no matter what.

The thing I don't get is why you never made mention of this before this year? Even looking back at the old south Pitt CA thread and the Greenback CA thread you never said anything about those fans. Which makes me wonder. But even if there were those fans, which I do not recall at all, can you really disrespect a whole school because of a few fans? They were drunk, how much control did they have on what they were saying.

That's one of those things you just take note of and keep in the back of your mind. If I had brought it up after the game CA fans would have sworn I was just being a bad loser so I decided to store that one in the memory box and just wait. That's why I've been adamant all season.

It's coming... 7:00 cst on Friday night is a day of reckoning.

The T continues to get more and more Mommy's on here. The facts are this mommy. We are a public school that have some morons. We might even have some in the pirate ship, but CA fans swear they aren't that way and that's just us pitiful peasant public school fans as your group called us. I remember those fans in their drunken stooper wearing their sweatervests and coats.

It's coming...

Is there a problem with mommas being on the T? There are morons everywhere! Public or private they are made up of people. People have free will to act as they please but that does not mean all CA fans act like that. I would like to know how you know they were CA fans. We don't sell CA logo sweater vests.

"My group" didn't say anything to anybody at that game. We were there to support our boys. I don't wear a sweater vest or a coat to a football game.