Blackmun comes on ovur two Mairvul

STARSNBARS

Amazing and thoughtful.

I'm 60 years old and it would have taken me a week to put that together.

I am awfully proud of this young man... amazing thing is he does all the right things when no one is looking...I watched him one day when a lot of kids were horsing around, there he sat all alone at school no less with headphone on reading and studying his Bible... when kids need all the positive influence in their lives he has found a great source and truly turns to it for answers and guidance, Most impressive .... 

Edited by Blaze45

He ran 4.35 at UT camp 4:38 at SC camp and and everything in between  

I think that has been the lure of some ofthe the d-1 schools ,,, that and he carries a very high G.P.A ..I think that is the rarity. A lot great talent playing ball and alot of smart kids as well, but finding kids that have great talent, great grades and are as humble as they come and put God above everything else seems to be real rare 

No doubt he is fast, but are talking hand timed? Unless both these team camps have invested in laser timing, I'm calling BS on 4.3.  Show us a 4.3 at a laser timed combine.

so they got to leave Murfreesboro around 3:00 their time. That's an early start and doesn't leave time to sit down and eat much anywhere. I predict they bring 124 fans plus the band.

Almost all teams leave around 1 their time traveling to Murf or from. They'll have plenty of time to do whatever. They had a good show out Friday. Their fans seems supportive. I see them bringing quite a bit.