South Pitt vs Greenback (Grider against this Ryan and KilPatrick')

Roy Dillard

For the last time. I am not Old Pirate or Roy either one. This is my coachT name. I have no others. Most people around can probably back this up. I don't like to be falsely accused of something even as small as this so let me explain it one more time. This is my only name on here. My God I have 17,000 posts.

Blackhelmet maybe on to something...Bass where are the other 1,100 or so posts you say you have...did you have Hillary delete some, while she was doing her emails, for ya.

No I am not. I don't post on any board, but football.

Bass I thought I saw you talking to Gbnation before the game.I thought you said "WHEN" GB comes here I will find you??I was wanting to introduce you to the infamous Pride and the ever so loving GFD!Well any way you all had a good season.BE HONEST I WAS BEFORE THE GAME.YOU REALLY THOUGHT YOU ALL WOULD WIN BY THREEE SCORES??I told you we could play ball and Coalfield was a fine team.I have to change my thoughts on the Lowe kid from Coalfield he IS he best receiver we have faced- not the fasted but all around better route runner and a much more physical receiver than 10.I would take 10 also one heck of a football player but couldnt get separation from Roberts.

Also someone please answer me about Marion?After last night who was the best TEAM you have played??Thanks guys.

Oh one more thing #62 you earned the respect of about 2 or 300 fans last night by strapping it back on and finishing the game a lesser MAN would have called it a night.Your a football player in my eyes!!!!

Edited by orngnblk

he has done it before...did not think he was as bad this time..Greenback is a good team and to win it on the road

I kept a close eye on what PowerP was posting after he tried his Jedi mind trick on our QB and he didn't cause this mess.He was quite respectful all week.Right before KO he made some nice comments about our punter(the kid was booming them IN THE WIND) also about our line.So dont blame it on him.GB just big,strong,well coached and just enough fastness with physicality to pull out a victory!

Also someone please answer me about Marion?After last night who was the best TEAM you have played??Thanks guys.

SP beat Jasper. GB beat SP.  Anything else is splitting hairs and isn't really necessary as to comparisons.  I will add that the rivalry with Jasper brings out our best. Sorta like when yall play Coalfield and it brings out their best and vice versa.  So, my opinion is this: When a team has an opportunity to make a statement you gotta make it because you usually only get that one shot.  GB made the most of their opportunity last night. That says all I need to know.  Good luck moving forward.

SP beat Jasper. GB beat SP. Anything else is splitting hairs and isn't really necessary as to comparisons. I will add that the rivalry with Jasper brings out our best. Sorta like when yall play Coalfield and it brings out their best and vice versa. So, my opinion is this: When a team has an opportunity to make a statement you gotta make it because you usually only get that one shot. GB made the most of their opportunity last night. That says all I need to know. Good luck moving forward.

And that's a good conservative answer.But all week when the Pirate faithful were "comparing" teams a few said GB is good but not Marion good.Its an honest question because I watched as much film as I could and Marion was a solid Comparison to us but we can toss the ball much better.All in fun and thank you for the answer.It was a great place to watch a semi final reminds me of our home field excitement!

And that's a good conservative answer.But all week when the Pirate faithful were "comparing" teams a few said GB is good but not Marion good.Its an honest question because I watched as much film as I could and Marion was a solid Comparison to us but we can toss the ball much better.All in fun and thank you for the answer.It was a great place to watch a semi final reminds me of our home field excitement!

It's the most honest answer I can give. I'll let others defend their comparison statements. To me it is pointless and useless. To me yall are the better team because you got it done when you had to.  Can't take anything away from a hard fought win by SP over Jasper or GB over SP.  I'll be pulling for yall in Cookeville.

• Upvote 1

It's the most honest answer I can give. I'll let others defend their comparison statements. To me it is pointless and useless. To me yall are the better team because you got it done when you had to. Can't take anything away from a hard fought win by SP over Jasper or GB over SP. I'll be pulling for yall in Cookeville.

Thanks ST.You always have good stuff!The Pitt faithful impressed me all week.And I wasn't let down when met them!Beerman thanks for the warm meeting at Stevos!