South Pitt vs Greenback (Grider against this Ryan and KilPatrick')

Roy Dillard

Its the whole family and they are detestful and arrogant to say the least. I've seen name after name pop up to tout the kids #s. It gets old. This is the very thing I hate about private schools. You can add 4 or 5 really good starters to an average 1a school and they dominate. I don,t really see the hype. You have been on the other side of this and you didn,t like it either.

The difference is the kids at those places are a problem too.#1 hasn't done nothing but run the dang ball!!He is alright in my opinion! As I have said in the past pujo I respectfully disagree with this but you are entitled to your opinion. #1 is an asset to us justike 50,79,52.All good kids that have learned to be a Cherokee! Edited by orngnblk

Thats the very reason I can,t pull for Greenback. The whole family thinks that more than likely  #1 is god himself. These are NOT Greenback people and they will vanish like the wind.  If this were a real Small town Greenback team, I'd love to see them win. I,ve never pulled against a team in the East, I;ll make an exception in this case. You take the Transfers off this team and put them on several 1a teams  and you have a different team playing next week. The transfer thing is not that big of deal because several schools enhance their team with um,but very few are as arrogant.

The family has had about 10 different names on here .

I understand now.

Thats the very reason I can,t pull for Greenback. The whole family thinks that more than likely #1 is god himself. These are NOT Greenback people and they will vanish like the wind. If this were a real Small town Greenback team, I'd love to see them win. I,ve never pulled against a team in the East, I;ll make an exception in this case. You take the Transfers off this team and put them on several 1a teams and you have a different team playing next week. The transfer thing is not that big of deal because several schools enhance their team with um,but very few are as arrogant.

I hate you can't pull for Greenback because it is such a great place that our family loves. Never thought of my son as a god even though I know the true and living GOD. I am extremely proud of him as any Dad is of their Son. We are Greenback faithful and will be for quite some time with younger children in the school. Moving to Greenback was the best decision I have ever made for my Son and other children. Not sure where you get detesful and arrogant when you haven't ever been around me or my Son. You don't even know anything about my family and it is pretty sorry when a man says this kind of stuff about somebody and has never even met him. Anybody from Greenback would tell you that your opinions of my family are the exact opposite of how we really are. The only thing #1 has ever done is try and help Greenback win ball games doing whatever his coaches ask him to do.

The kid is all I worry about and he has been a great team mate this year and has laid it on the line for MY OLD SCHOOL!Granny don't play for us and will never be a Cherokee.MV has been nothing but respectfully all year as well,I amsure if he knows who it is he will have it stopped immediately!

I watched the young man closely all night. I'd read the stuff last year on here and I've seen the difference in MV this year on coacht. What I saw last night, on the field and on the sideline, was a kid playing HARD, BLOCKING hard for other backs and playing great on D. Never one time did I say to myself, "that kids a punk." I saw a kid playing for the name on the front of the jersey, even when he wasn't the key on a play. We were right on the sidelines, so we could see and hear everything happening on the sidelines. I saw a good kid, one that I would love to have play on my team. Pay no attention to pujo, he's just trying to cause discord among the ranks.

Fellers, I've seen this kinda family problem happen at many programs...Including here.

I've seen a player addition destroy a good program.

Pride could back me up on that!

It's up to administration to nip this in the bud and do so with authority...no place for it in HS sports.

I've put a couple decent FB/ basketball players thru HS and hopefully have 2 more to go...But Ive never been one to post or mention their stats, records, etc...And if a family member had done so, God have mercy!

It's better to let another tout the accomplishments of your kin!

OnB says the kid is a good one, I'll take it as truth...Not much other parents can do about this...But if it were my family, it'd be taken care of QUICKLY