1A Championship Dresden verses Greenback

ysoangry

For those who said the gap had closed, not yet. I will say that next year the east will be favored to win it. I said at the beginning of this year that SP was a year away and I'm sticking to that. I think they will be unchallenged in the east next year, just have to wait and see what the west will have for them

I'm surprised to see that Dresden beat WC. But they will be playing for the silver next Friday. Greenback is too good this year and will win going away. Too big, too strong. Anyone that shuts down South Pitt like they did will be too hard for Dresden to beat.

This feller is clueless and has been all year.

I was the biggest whiner about hiring coach Rang but it had nothing to do with him. I was upset about the system that hired him. They say they hired their long term coach and I called BS which I still call. I also said this team was special even if I was coaching them and I'm a golfer. Not taking anything away from him being a great coach who is loved by these kids. If he is at Dresden next year I'll be the first to say I was wrong. We will see if I am or not.

So you obviously have an axe to grind with someone. Too bad you cant just let it go and appreciate the man. So what if he leaves before you think he ought to. He was a big part of Dresden winning a championship.  You could have won it? I bet you dont have a clue about coaching a team. Keeping kids motivated in the off season to work out, Making sure they are doing well in class, Keeping a kids mind on his team when his home life might not be going well, encouraging them to stay on the right path and steer clear of trouble, Encouraging a kid when he's down, keeping them humble when their heads get too big. Oh, and they also do the stuff that everyone knows more than them about like evaluating talent, putting together offenses and defenses, special teams, etc.  Then there is the thousands of hours of game film.  No one knows a thing about coaching except coaches.  So give the man his due!! BTW, that second half blowout...THAT WAS COACHING!  Dresden coaches went in at half and came out with the answer. Stick to golf!!