Sonny Moore

pujo

I have much respect for Trezevant, but I also know that Alcoa is one of the top four, five, six programs in the state most seasons, including the privates. Lots of discussions about that that we won't go into, but there's not really any point in comparing Trez. to Alcoa until you beat them...you'll just have to be patient...very patient.

Wouldn't want to poke the bear on the 'T either...start that discussion with the "goon squad" and you'll get plenty of information about your teams chances of beating them (from their perspective).

They've already started but I really don't care about no goons nor their perspective on us beating them on here I dwell among goons daily.  Until we meet I like our chances. Remember how you was feeling when everybody said Waverly didn't have a chance you still believed in your squad. Well its the same thing trust me when I say this no one this way is scared of Alcoa and they can take that to the bank.

Edited by willie2888

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They've already started but I really don't care about no goons nor their perspective on us beating them on here I dwell among goons daily.  Until we meet I like our chances. Remember how you was feeling when everybody said Waverly didn't have a chance you still believed in your squad. Well its the same thing trust me when I say this no one this way is scared of Alcoa and they can take that to the bank.

I respect the fans that have confidence in their team, and wouldn't expect any different from you. You have shown respect to the teams that Trez has faced, and I appreciate that but I'm not a Waverly fan, just knew that they were better than you gave them credit for. I have no doubt that the Bears would not be intimidated by Alcoa, and would play hard, but you have to understand my position as well...Alcoa is on a different level...Trez lost as many games this season as Alcoa typically does in three or four, and plays up as much or more than Trez does. No need to get into "this reason or that reason"...Alcoa is just better.

I respect the fans that have confidence in their team, and wouldn't expect any different from you. You have shown respect to the teams that Trez has faced, and I appreciate that but I'm not a Waverly fan, just knew that they were better than you gave them credit for. I have no doubt that the Bears would not be intimidated by Alcoa, and would play hard, but you have to understand my position as well...Alcoa is on a different level...Trez lost as many games this season as Alcoa typically does in three or four, and plays up as much or more than Trez does. No need to get into "this reason or that reason"...Alcoa is just better.

Alcoa was not that impressive during the playoff run, I expected more every game until the last. Thought the last one would have been tighter. Alcoa was not one of the 5 best in the state this season.

Alcoa was not that impressive during the playoff run, I expected more every game until the last. Thought the last one would have been tighter. Alcoa was not one of the 5 best in the state this season.

Me neither I expected to seen a machine and I just did not see that. I believe MaryVille was unstoppable until the played Whitehaven

They've already started but I really don't care about no goons nor their perspective on us beating them on here I dwell among goons daily. Until we meet I like our chances. Remember how you was feeling when everybody said Waverly didn't have a chance you still believed in your squad. Well its the same thing trust me when I say this no one this way is scared of Alcoa and they can take that to the bank.

Trez is poor coached and when you smack teams like them in the mouth they fold like a taco. Trez could not beat Liberty or Milan....so crawl by in the corner. The bears will not even make to the ship need year.

Trez is poor coached and when you smack teams like them in the mouth they fold like a taco. Trez could not beat Liberty or Milan....so crawl by in the corner. The bears will not even make to the ship need year.

Educate yourself on Trezevant they beat Liberty when in 4A. The difference between Trezevant and them teams yall play in the EAST when you smack Trezevant you gone get smacked back. We are not any team you have faced in the East. Alcoa we are coming!!!

I haven't seen the Alcoa and Blunt county guidelines. However, if you look at this closely, you will see that it isn't open enrollment as per the TSSAA criteria. Plus, it is an automatic thing for a kid from Whitwell for example to go to one of the other 2 schools. For example if f admitted, and they played football at Whitwell, they will have to sit out 1 year unless the parents moved withing the other schools territory. Also look at the parts I bolded. You also essentially said it isn't open enrollment by your part that I bolded at the end as well. There is a big difference in the population of Blount County and Knox County which is close to Alcoa and Marion county which is the 49th county in population behind Knox which is 3rd. Lastly, Alcoa is in Alcoa City Schools and not Blounty County Schools (William Blount and Heritage High School are the 2 high schools in Blount County System).

Your ignorant if you don't think Marion County is open zoned. The first 2 bold points are the same System that Alcoa uses and being in Marion County is easier to go to were you want too so I don't know your point. At least in Alcoa you have to pay a tuition were Marion county you just stated you didn't if you attended as a freshman. Marion can pull from Chatt the same way that Alcoa can pull from Knoxville.... Does it happen? I know Marion county tried to pull from Grundy this past year....

Edited by Swipes

Your ignorant if you don't think Marion County is open zoned. The first 2 bold points are the same System that Alcoa uses and being in Marion County is easier to go to were you want too so I don't know your point. At least in Alcoa you have to pay a tuition were Marion county you just stated you didn't if you attended as a freshman. Marion can pull from Chatt the same way that Alcoa can pull from Knoxville.... Does it happen? I know Marion county tried to pull from Grundy this past year....

I'm from SP and will answer this question. No, Marion County doesn't pull from Chattanooga. Marion County has three high schools in the county. Yes, we are not zoned. You can go to any school you want to, but bus services are not offered for any school other than the one in your immediate area. SP has around 230 students, Marion County around 500 and Whitwell around 300.

Educate yourself on Trezevant they beat Liberty when in 4A. The difference between Trezevant and them teams yall play in the EAST when you smack Trezevant you gone get smacked back. We are not any team you have faced in the East. Alcoa we are coming!!!

Willie, Willie, Willie. You know I gave Trezevant the nod the past two seasons. I called both championships correctly, but Alcoa is a whole different animal than Marion County the past few seasons. Trezevant should be able to compete with Alcoa, but it will be much tougher than what you have been use to seeing in Cookeville. Edited by TheAmbassador

u just dont nose til u finally line up against it.....ask Squatchy and Liberty

them tinheads and support group r difficult to stomach

Booger just sayin :mrgreen:

Edited by Booger