South Pittsburg vs Marion (Grider against that Mathis man)

Roy Dillard

On 9/7/2017 at 1:51 PM, CastIronHero said:

No it doesn't matter, your right, because school zoning and living out of state Are not illegal in rec league sports... I wasn't saying they were recruited I was simply making a point that it happened there with baseball, so what's the difference when it happens here with football. These kids just want to be successful and win ball games, so the shirts are what triggered me because they pretty much directly single out certain kids...when did you play booboo?

Can any of you computer gurus post a pic of those Jasper shirts for this game?

HEEEEEEEEELLLLLLLOOOOOOOO!! IT'S GAMEDAY BABY!!! Alright Boys, this game is the one game you will never forget about. Don't stop until you hear that whistle Blow! EVERY SNAP!!! HIT SOMEBODY!!! ONE TIME!!!!!  NOW YOUR ASSIGNMENT AND HIT SOMEBODY!!!!! YOU GOTTA GET UR YOUR MIND RIGHT!!!!! YOU GOTTA GET YOUR MIND RIGHT!!!! THIS GAME IS WEAR BOYS BECOME MEN!!! LET'S MAKE THEM PURPLE SISSIES REMEMBER THE NIGHT THEY PLAYED THE SOUTH PITTSBURG PIRATES!!!!! ONE TIME!!!!

Aight Kinfolks!!! I'm coming to see this one myself. Hope this one is as good as the Sequatchie Game I attended at SP. That one a great atmosphere so if this one is anywhere close to that it will be a fun time. This will be my first Pirate-Warrior game so what time does gate open? Wanna get a good seat kinfolks so I imagine the home side will have best seats. Real talk, where is there to eat in Jasper? Real talk!! Gonna have to roll with the home squad in this one though! I'm just keeping it real!

35-21 Warriors

Edited by TyroneBiggums

14 minutes ago, PiRaTe._.MiKe said:

Looks like I will make it to this game.  Hard to miss this one even if crazy sick.  However, after beating Dunlap, I told my brother that watch and see we will lose to jasper.  We both have a bad feeling about tonight.  Cmon Pirates you can do it!  Good luck to both teams and pray it's injury free. 

Glad your going to make it tonight. Maybe that bad feeling was some bad Mexican food or something. I think it will be another hard fought game as last years. Pirates pull it off late and end with the win!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

18 minutes ago, PiRaTe._.MiKe said:

Looks like I will make it to this game.  Hard to miss this one even if crazy sick.  However, after beating Dunlap, I told my brother that watch and see we will lose to jasper.  We both have a bad feeling about tonight.  Cmon Pirates you can do it!  Good luck to both teams and pray it's injury free. 

Hey buddy. Good to hear from you. We have been praying for you. Glad you get to come to the game tonight. Get that bad feeling out of yall's head. SP is ready to play. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1