Fayetteville Tigers @ Huntingdon Mustangs

ZEBRA35

1 hour ago, ZEBRA35 said:

Dont know anything about teams from Region 5. Can't overlook anyone is playoffs but rematch with Wayne Co at Huntingdon would be nice. How good is (9-1) Cornersville? Who are their big wins?

Region 5 is probably stronger than it has been in awhile as far as top to bottom. I'm not sure just how good Cornersville is but it's their best season ever. Fayetteville has some good athletes but can't play consistent ball. HHS will have starters out early if they come out clicking after a bye week, I know WC never plays good after a week off!

35 minutes ago, wildcat89 said:

Region 5 is probably stronger than it has been in awhile as far as top to bottom. I'm not sure just how good Cornersville is but it's their best season ever. Fayetteville has some good athletes but can't play consistent ball. HHS will have starters out early if they come out clicking after a bye week, I know WC never plays good after a week off!

Region 5A was the toughest 1A region in the state. They had a team 7-3 miss the playoffs. Fayetteville City also has one of the best athletes in single A football. Should be good game. 

2 hours ago, ZEBRA35 said:

Dont know anything about teams from Region 5. Can't overlook anyone is playoffs but rematch with Wayne Co at Huntingdon would be nice. How good is (9-1) Cornersville? Who are their big wins?

The title of this thread is “Fayetteville at Huntingdon” and you did everything but not mentioned Fayetteville. You even mentioned Cornersville for some reason.

After watching some film of Fayetteville they remind a lot of Mckenzie. I wouldn't take this win for granted. We will have to play well, stay focused and continue to protect the football. They do seem inconsistent not just game to game but series to series. I see Huntingdon pulling away after halftime and winning by 14-21 points if we play well. Edited to add their QB reminds me a lot of the kid from Riverside.

Edited by Mustang1969
Edit

36 minutes ago, TheAmbassador said:

I feel kinda bad for Fayetteville. When they were in the east they kept having to come to SP. Now, they are moved to the west and have to go to Huntingdon. 

Huntingdon wins by 50

I was thinking the same thing.  They are down this year on top of that.

36 minutes ago, Mustang1969 said:

After watching some film of Fayetteville they remind a lot of Mckenzie. I wouldn't take this win for granted. We will have to play well, stay focused and continue to protect the football. They do seem inconsistent not just game to game but series to series. I see Huntingdon pulling away after halftime and winning by 14-21 points if we play well. Edited to add their QB reminds me a lot of the kid from Riverside.

Your Mustangs will mercy rule them and it will be by halftime. 

3 hours ago, ZEBRA35 said:

Wayne Co. @ Huntingdon won't happen. It would be at Wayne Co. Huntingdon will be on the road game 3 of playoffs.