Semi final South Pitt at Greenback

orngnblk

6 hours ago, lakecounty1968 said:

This is about Greenback and So.Pitt. There are only a few posters out east that knows the kind of athletes Lake Co has. LC is a very talented sophomore laden team. They are very talented. Last year is last year those scores gives us an indication that So.Pitt was better than Cornersville last year. Best of luck to all remaining teams.

SP is a Soph and Fresh laden team as well

Sen - 9

Jun - 7

Soph - 12

Fresh - 18

1 hour ago, orngnblk said:

Are you in good enough health to make the trip Mike??

I’m day to day man.  I never know until I wake up the day of, and even then sometimes it changes throughout the day.  I’m either is excruciating pain all day, nauseated with vomiting all day, or just completely no energy to even get out of bed from staying malnourished.  My wife dragged me to Florida for the week.  I shouldn’t say it like that, it’s not a bad thing.  She hasn’t decided if we are coming back home on Friday or Saturday.  Either way I wish I was able to go.  The last game I attended was the Whitwell game during regular season.  So to answer your question, unfortunately I’m not in good enough health to make any trip, but I try my best to still go.  I’d go crazy being confined to the house 24/7.  Thanks for asking, and if I am, I will definitely visit with y’all.  Unless I fear losing my seat lol.  Since y’all changed the policy of selling spots for the trucks to back up to the fence on the visitor side, have the powers that be suggested adding more seating?   This is just my opinion so here goes.  #6 for y’all is a man-child when it comes to running the ball.  I just hope we can score when he scores.  Also, we have pretty much the same team, but those young lineman from last year hit the weights in off Season harder than ever therefore they are much much stronger than last year.  Plus a couple last year freshman grew up a lot and have contributed well now as sophomores.  This team plays more together as a TEAM better than any we’ve had in many years.  I’d say at least since 2010 team.  How many did y’all return from last year?   I seen the Riddles are still there, and of course Gilbert.  What about the line?  I’m glad Silvey is gone, he was an absolute beast. 

6 hours ago, tradertwo said:

White House lost to Jackson SouthSide a week ago Friday night...the moron left his typical one word post..."congrats". Wish coachT would remove the post count so the idiot wouldn't bother to leave stupid, one or two word posts...I've even seen him "bump" a topic in the top three...sheesh!!!

Feel better now.

I always wondered how he could keep up with so many teams lol

1 hour ago, PiRaTe._.MiKe said:

I’m day to day man.  I never know until I wake up the day of, and even then sometimes it changes throughout the day.  I’m either is excruciating pain all day, nauseated with vomiting all day, or just completely no energy to even get out of bed from staying malnourished.  My wife dragged me to Florida for the week.  I shouldn’t say it like that, it’s not a bad thing.  She hasn’t decided if we are coming back home on Friday or Saturday.  Either way I wish I was able to go.  The last game I attended was the Whitwell game during regular season.  So to answer your question, unfortunately I’m not in good enough health to make any trip, but I try my best to still go.  I’d go crazy being confined to the house 24/7.  Thanks for asking, and if I am, I will definitely visit with y’all.  Unless I fear losing my seat lol.  Since y’all changed the policy of selling spots for the trucks to back up to the fence on the visitor side, have the powers that be suggested adding more seating?   This is just my opinion so here goes.  #6 for y’all is a man-child when it comes to running the ball.  I just hope we can score when he scores.  Also, we have pretty much the same team, but those young lineman from last year hit the weights in off Season harder than ever therefore they are much much stronger than last year.  Plus a couple last year freshman grew up a lot and have contributed well now as sophomores.  This team plays more together as a TEAM better than any we’ve had in many years.  I’d say at least since 2010 team.  How many did y’all return from last year?   I seen the Riddles are still there, and of course Gilbert.  What about the line?  I’m glad Silvey is gone, he was an absolute beast. 

Silvey is pretty much all we lost on the line,we did lose a DE this year to a knee injury but he has been gone most of the season. Of course we lost 3 other all-staters that were all d-1 players too. We also have a much more balanced team this year in my opinion are receivers play much better and catch the ball a lot better than they did last year. Our quarterback play has been outstanding also.

I do hate to hear that you're not coming I was looking forward to talking to you along with your brother.We had a great time talking football the last time we saw you all, Captain Jack and I guess he's called cast iron hero now.I enjoy talking to the folks who really know about football.

Edited by orngnblk