Never too early...Who Wins Class A 2018-19 and why?

gogold

On 10/22/2018 at 11:46 PM, rebelman101 said:

Huntingdon will be down this year. The fuller girl will not play at all this year due to an acl tear suffered during the summer. They only have two players that played significant minutes last year. McKenzie should take the top spot in the district.

The district is definitely a 2 school race but I don't think McKenzie quite has the talent to take the district title away from Huntingdon.  I have the Phillies repeating as district champs.

also,

Clarkrange!!

On ‎10‎/‎27‎/‎2018 at 9:36 AM, BullShark said:

The district is definitely a 2 school race but I don't think McKenzie quite has the talent to take the district title away from Huntingdon.  I have the Phillies repeating as district champs.

also,

Clarkrange!!

McKenzie returns their number one scorer from last year and their best defensive player. This team has improved a lot over the summer. If this team stays healthy and stays out of foul trouble they will be fine.  Don't count this team out.

21 hours ago, rebelman101 said:

McKenzie returns their number one scorer from last year and their best defensive player. This team has improved a lot over the summer. If this team stays healthy and stays out of foul trouble they will be fine.  Don't count this team out.

McKenzie lead Summertown at half last yr.  and that's against the State runner up! Ended up losing by 25 but definitely a lot of talent there and could see them getting better to make a run at Huntingdon especially with what they lost to graduation and injuries.  

7 hours ago, Not1toFwith said:

McKenzie lead Summertown at half last yr.  and that's against the State runner up! Ended up losing by 25 but definitely a lot of talent there and could see them getting better to make a run at Huntingdon especially with what they lost to graduation and injuries.  

Yes we did. Our girls just ran out of gas there in the second half.  We lost 3 starters from last year. Our returning players played very well at the end of the year last year. We also get a player back that retore her acl last year. Huntingdon lost a lot from last year. 2 of those could have went on to play college ball somewhere, but choose not to. They really only return 3 players that played significant minutes last year. This year is our best chance to win the district. Go Rebels!

On ‎10‎/‎30‎/‎2018 at 3:56 PM, Jaychapman said:

Lost by 25 and think competitive omg / greenfield beat anybody much as they want to in any district  everyone else 1st loser 

Apparently you don't know anything about what happened during that game. When you play a team that is much better than you, you take away positives and negatives to judge your team's performance. We played them very well, we just ran out of gas last year. The game with summertown was during a stretch where we didn't know our identity. After Christmas we knew what our team was capable of and we played very well to end the year.

Got 2 grandkids play so u could say I know what I’m talking about / didn’t see them play again probably did improve but I doubt 25 points worth / just going on one game no measure but do think Summertown much better last year but no barometer of this years team   we lost bunch of talent and like u last year be while before find our rhythm this year  / good luck to y’all hope we can play THIS year see how it goes

3 hours ago, Jaychapman said:

Got 2 grandkids play so u could say I know what I’m talking about / didn’t see them play again probably did improve but I doubt 25 points worth / just going on one game no measure but do think Summertown much better last year but no barometer of this years team   we lost bunch of talent and like u last year be while before find our rhythm this year  / good luck to y’all hope we can play THIS year see how it goes

Good luck to yall as well. We replaced our trip to Summertown with the martin lions club tournament in December. We also play a tougher schedule. We wont play Gleason this year, but we have a home and home with Dresden. We also scheduled Peabody and Greenfield so that will test us early.