Top Teams in 2A for 2018!

Tiger4life88

4 hours ago, Imthayeti said:

Yeah was just poking fun. Just because I don't talk my team up doesn't mean they aren't gonna be a threat. But I'd prefer you all prepare like they are 55th /wink. In reality I can assure you Meigs will be a great team this year. Offensively i already think they are a little better, and that says alot considering they were great last year. Defensively we were also very good last year. I'm not sold defensively yet this year. We may be like the Waverly of 17 where our offense is overpowering to most teams but defensively just cant hang when it matters. That's not an attack Waverly folks just an assessment that I took from this board. But its early. our qb and rb are as good as they come and our offensive line is really good this year from what scrimmages have showed me.

Sounds like a great year ahead ! Good luck and hope its injury free!

24 minutes ago, Redrage1990 said:

Sounds like a great year ahead ! Good luck and hope its injury free!

Appreciate it, Injury is what put us out last year didn't have anyone to step up as qb. But we have a freshman that can now. He's green but he will also be good. Once we find tune our defense this year we should win our region ( hopefully )

On 8/2/2018 at 10:24 PM, BigEdMo said:

No you have not. You have had the Red Birds at the top since the inception of football. 

For the record just a joke!!! Just shaking the bushes boss!!! Hahahaha 

No, no, no BigEdmo!  You got it all wrong!  Moses was already talking about Aville being #1 before he crossed the Red Sea!  It was long before the invention of Football!   (bushes,bushes,bushes)   Just shakin em a little!  Hahahaha

57 minutes ago, Intense said:

No, no, no BigEdmo!  You got it all wrong!  Moses was already talking about Aville being #1 before he crossed the Red Sea!  It was long before the invention of Football!   (bushes,bushes,bushes)   Just shakin em a little!  Hahahaha

And the Lord said on the 5th day there shall be Adamsville football. Let it be said, let it be done!!!!!!  Bushes,bushes,bushes. Got ya boss

On 8/1/2018 at 9:35 PM, peabodypride said:

When Waverly beats a great team when it matters we can have this conversation! Yes they are a offensive beast! Speed kills true,battle tested U.C doesn't show their cards ever!!!!! No disrespect but Region7 is just to physical at the top 3 or 4 teams in region for Waverly!  Just my humble opinion,but I am usually correct!

The fun is about to start!!! Peabody should be very good this yr along with the Ville and TCA.  Waverly will be right in the mix. There was some talk about a young Memphis team last yr also. Forrest was a young fast team last yr also so I would keep an eye on them. I think this is Waverlys yr but they are going to have their hands full. BUT just to clear the air waverly beat some very good teams 2yrs ago and they also beat some good teams last yr. Hopefully coach will bite the bullet and play some kids both ways which should have happened last yr. Good luck to all you guys this yr.

8 hours ago, vandyfan1 said:

The fun is about to start!!! Peabody should be very good this yr along with the Ville and TCA.  Waverly will be right in the mix. There was some talk about a young Memphis team last yr also. Forrest was a young fast team last yr also so I would keep an eye on them. I think this is Waverlys yr but they are going to have their hands full. BUT just to clear the air waverly beat some very good teams 2yrs ago and they also beat some good teams last yr. Hopefully coach will bite the bullet and play some kids both ways which should have happened last yr. Good luck to all you guys this yr.

Oh Waverly beat plenty of top notch teams,but not in crunch time,man with all that speed and talent you guys don't play kids on both sides of the ball? And none of y'all have called of have called for his head yet? It's 2A ya gotta do it !!!Good luck to yall!!!

2 hours ago, peabodypride said:

Oh Waverly beat plenty of top notch teams,but not in crunch time,man with all that speed and talent you guys don't play kids on both sides of the ball? And none of y'all have called of have called for his head yet? It's 2A ya gotta do it !!!Good luck to yall!!!

For what coach has done for our program nobody has called for his head and nobody is going too. He is a great coach just wish he would have played some kids both ways last yr.

14 hours ago, vandyfan1 said:

How did the waverly Gibson county scrimmage go ?