South Pittsburg @ Sequatchie County

SCPRIDE30

I will have to say I was highly disappointed one of the freshman on this year's team I was giving high praise for was sitting in the stands close to me at the jamboree and I found out he quit last week.  Oh well if you don't want to play or you think you ought to be starting and not getting to play much right now and quit for that reason, I say pack it up then.  Proud of the one's that have stuck it out. 

• Upvote 1

5 hours ago, sportman said:

I will have to say I was highly disappointed one of the freshman on this year's team I was giving high praise for was sitting in the stands close to me at the jamboree and I found out he quit last week.  Oh well if you don't want to play or you think you ought to be starting and not getting to play much right now and quit for that reason, I say pack it up then.  Proud of the one's that have stuck it out. 

I had my eye on him.  And was looking forward to watching him play in the near future.  

13 hours ago, sportman said:

Off subject but so proud of  Dakota Hudson one of SEQ's alumni  doing so well with the St. Louis Cardinals. I keep up and root for him. I always pull for all the local guy's to do good. Good young man.

It is good to see a local guy do good.  Congrats to him and good luck along the way.  

Does he have a brother playing this Friday night?