Region 7 2A aka Slobberknockers

PeabodyPride

17 hours ago, Goldentidefanatic said:

Dead for our region whats the deal????

9 hours ago, Tide21 said:

Union city and adamsville guys  stopped posting last year 

They’ll come out of the woodworks come season time. Remember how many GC fans there were last year after they upset Peabody? More than half the T was filled with GC fans for one week & then that was all you heard about it after that. 

1 hour ago, FightingBlue0 said:

They’ll come out of the woodworks come season time. Remember how many GC fans there were last year after they upset Peabody? More than half the T was filled with GC fans for one week & then that was all you heard about it after that. 

Yep the won the superbowl world series and world cup when they got handed a W vs The Tide !!!! They jumped off those Wagons just about as fast as they jumped on em in a couple weeks !!!

• Upvote 1

There was only like one or 2 union city guys and one or two adamsville guys. I doubt that changes most of them that posted kids graduated. 

Lets hope this year there isn’t a word from the gc fans after the game this year. Last years game was a joke. Some of the worst calls I’ve ever seen in a game. 

I am here from UC. Just read more than I post. Hard to know what to say at this point. Haven't had a chance to watch much practice and my son doesn't talk a lot of specifics. He is a junior and gonna play this year so I will be excited when season starts, I'm just not much of a keyboard warrior. Always enjoy being on here and seeing the conversations though.

42 minutes ago, TennReb31 said:

I am here from UC. Just read more than I post. Hard to know what to say at this point. Haven't had a chance to watch much practice and my son doesn't talk a lot of specifics. He is a junior and gonna play this year so I will be excited when season starts, I'm just not much of a keyboard warrior. Always enjoy being on here and seeing the conversations though.

People that dont know UC football could never understand why they start slow and find a grove late, last year when they got healthy and started to gel they ran into a loaded Peabody plain and simple !!!! UC has a recipe for success thay goes as follows a "quick" smart Qb , a fullback thats is 3 to 5 yards and a cloud of dust strong ,and solid line play that knows the assignment and hits the assignment hard!!! Sound to simple? Well it is but these things make you successful until you run into a super balanced team on offense" which most 1 A and 2 A schools are not !!!

Edited by PeabodyPride
  • Upvote 1

On 7/29/2019 at 11:56 AM, Tide21 said:

Didn’t you guys have some. key injuries last year ? 

Yes qb, 5 linemen, 3 dbs, 4 linebackers, a water boy, 2 cheerleaders, and a powder puff player.  Lol.

We played injured after week one every week.  No excuses still gotta go play.  Just watch a scrimmage with fayette ware and we still have a long way to go 

3 hours ago, cardfan said:

Yes qb, 5 linemen, 3 dbs, 4 linebackers, a water boy, 2 cheerleaders, and a powder puff player.  Lol.

We played injured after week one every week.  No excuses still gotta go play.  Just watch a scrimmage with fayette ware and we still have a long way to go 

I’m picking y’all as a sleeper this yr. I watched y’all play last yr and you guys just looked a little green. I think y’all will be pretty good this yr.