The Governors host the Mavericks.

Governm

yes the band burgers are great also if u want to grab something at the game..

Weather looks perfect for the game 80 and sunny. I cant imagine a very big crowd tonight, with Oakland in town playing Maryville, but Stanton is worth the price of admission, he threw for @400 and ran for @200 on blount seem like last year..

Pregame at 7:00 hopefully my tech will be able to get the stream going tonight   truthradio.tv  if you are in Maryville you can take your headset into the Mhs game and listen on AM1470 

Edited by williebgovs04
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, williebgovs04 said:

yes the band burgers are great also if u want to grab something at the game..

Weather looks perfect for the game 80 and sunny. I cant imagine a very big crowd tonight, with Oakland in town playing Maryville, but Stanton is worth the price of admission, he threw for @400 and ran for @200 on blount seem like last year..

Pregame at 7:00 hopefully my tech will be able to get the stream going tonight   truthradio.tv  if you are in Maryville you can take your headset into the Mhs game and listen on AM1470 

Hey. If Stan Painter ever needs a night off I can do color commentary. You know I can do a good impression of him. The listeners wouldn't even know he wasn't there. lol

Edited by TheGuvna

Lots of you guys will be at the game but if you know someone not traveling to it, shut in,  or out of town.. my church will be live streaming the game tonight! We do it for most Gibbs high school games as a community outreach but decided to hook our friends up from AC and WB!

search Clear Springs Baptist on Facebook or twitter!