ADAMSVILLE hosts TCA

Redrage1990

11 minutes ago, WarEagleCartman said:

You guys have a lot of athletes that seem to come out of nowhere that have been there since kindergarten. 

What's in the water over there?

This is truly a group that has been here the whole time. All the talk about how we recruit is bull. These boys have played together since 5th grade. They have always been undersized but they are tough. They will fight you with all they got. If we recruited we would have more than 28 kids on the team. The 2 new kids tonight were the punter and D back for us. Both are basketball players and have been at Tca since kindergarten. 

11 minutes ago, FightingBlue0 said:

Congrats to TCA. I really thought Adamsville was the better team. I’m sorry if I offended anyone with my score prediction.. I know not to bet against TCA now or I’ll definitely hear about it again. 

Hahahaha. Just messing with you. We are always the underdog. Did not take any offense to the prediction. Just shaking the bushes boss

4 hours ago, utvol2 said:

Thanks for the well wishes on the broadcast tonight man! I’m some better but will be ok in a few days! TCA is good! We knew from film they are good! Don’t let anyone tell you otherwise!  I’ve enjoyed this rivalry! Congrats on a great game tonight! utvol2

I appreciate the kind words and hope you enjoyed our broadcast. If this was the last game these two teams ever play, it is fitting that the series stay tied at six wins each. Adamsville is and will always be one of the measuring stick teams in 2A football. I appreciate the hospitality my partner and I were shown by many people from The Ville tonight. It was appreciated.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

7 hours ago, BigEdMo said:

This is truly a group that has been here the whole time. All the talk about how we recruit is bull. These boys have played together since 5th grade. They have always been undersized but they are tough. They will fight you with all they got. If we recruited we would have more than 28 kids on the team. The 2 new kids tonight were the punter and D back for us. Both are basketball players and have been at Tca since kindergarten. 

Brotha please don't even defend yourself to this garbage,tbh that's the only thing trash talk wise that "grinds my gears" TCA has alot of hardworking folks ,some working 2 jobs and grandparents helping to pay fees!!!I am sure there are some rich brats there but dang 28 players? Man them are some big time recruiting numbers!!! BigEdMo y'all just stick to making sure your the TCA young men keep fighting hard and playing for each other okay!!!Ed If yall are recruiting yall suck at it,lol,stick to raising good kids over there in Sweater Vest country!!!And btw P Pride picked all winners this week,my head is a giant crystal ball "yall aint ready" I hate to ruin yalls little region runner up party with a RTR but oh well!!!!mwahahahahahaha

16 minutes ago, peabodypride said:

Brotha please don't even defend yourself to this garbage,tbh that's the only thing trash talk wise that "grinds my gears" TCA has alot of hardworking folks ,some working 2 jobs and grandparents helping to pay fees!!!I am sure there are some rich brats there but dang 28 players? Man them are some big time recruiting numbers!!! BigEdMo y'all just stick to making sure your the TCA young men keep fighting hard and playing for each other okay!!!Ed If yall are recruiting yall suck at it,lol,stick to raising good kids over there in Sweater Vest country!!!And btw P Pride picked all winners this week,my head is a giant crystal ball "yall aint ready" I hate to ruin yalls little region runner up party with a RTR but oh well!!!!mwahahahahahaha

Brother your head was huge without the correct picks. Hahahahaha. We just gonna take it one game at a time and try to improve each game.