Naders cross tha creik two 825

STARSNBARS

1 minute ago, rlcombs said:

New to East TN via West TN. Any tips or good recommendations for pregaming places for the game tomorrow. I've had this one marked since I moved here. Heading that way from Cedar Bluff. Traffic? Parking?

Help me out, y'all.

You'd better leave now.   :sad:

Not really, but without a reserved seat you will want to get there when the gates open, and I think that is 5:30 for this one.  You can park about a block away at the Presbyterian Church.  It's not free, but the parking fee goes to support their youth ministries. 

There are several good spots to dine in the area, but given the fact that you need to get there early you might want to settle for a Chik-fil-a sandwich from the concession stand.  

27 minutes ago, rlcombs said:

New to East TN via West TN. Any tips or good recommendations for pregaming places for the game tomorrow. I've had this one marked since I moved here. Heading that way from Cedar Bluff. Traffic? Parking?

Help me out, y'all.

And you can save some time standing in the ticket line by buying your ticket in advance.  

https://gofan.co/app/events/31281

36 minutes ago, rlcombs said:

Help me out, y'all.

There’s a big parking lot in front of the school. (C Lot) If you get there early you can find parking. 

11 minutes ago, BCsportsfan said:

OK you're a goon, but what's a goon to a goblin??

EASY. I'm a GOON and you've a knob goblin!:roflolk::roflol::roflolk::lol:

Hmmm. I know this is a message board, but I definitely don't throw around insults like that. Might wanna watch what you say because it might come back on you.

Edited by JSamson7

2 minutes ago, JSamson7 said:

Hmmm. I know this is a message board, but I definitely don't throw around insults like that. Might wanna watch what you say because it might come back on you.

How about you go back and read your own insults to the Alcoa Players,and Community! You're nothing but a jerk, therfor I will treat you like one!

6girlsgcopy-1.jpg.87203ddafbb376cc86bc72943fccfcac.jpg

• Upvote 1