Trousdale @ Gordonsville

croz6110

3 minutes ago, croz6110 said:

Gville will cover the spread in this one.

If you mean keeping it close I don't see how you'll make it past midfield if you try to run the ball up the middle every play and I think TC losing last Friday is by far the worst outcome that could happen for Gordy it's going to get ugly fast only way Gordy has a chance is if TC turns the ball over 3 to 5 times it will be mercy rule by middle of 3rd quarter but I could be wrong but I am tired of close games and TC is in need of a blow out and to get the younger players in the game early 

1 hour ago, RTD said:

If you mean keeping it close I don't see how you'll make it past midfield if you try to run the ball up the middle every play and I think TC losing last Friday is by far the worst outcome that could happen for Gordy it's going to get ugly fast only way Gordy has a chance is if TC turns the ball over 3 to 5 times it will be mercy rule by middle of 3rd quarter but I could be wrong but I am tired of close games and TC is in need of a blow out and to get the younger players in the game early 

It will not be a blow out. Until #8 is back this offense will not be explosive. Once he gets back all the playmakers can be utilized more. We are undefeated easily with #8 but until then all the games will be close. 

3 hours ago, RTD said:

Some might call it "making excuses", but I feel we were better than what the Watertown score showed. 

If we don't have the unforced fumble on the 2 yard line 5 minutes before half, it's possibly 14-7 @ half insteadinstead of 28-0.

Right or wrong, when we fumbled, it sucked the wind out of most of our players and some laid down.

I'd like to think that has all been corrected. I believe we'll see Friday.

5 minutes ago, croz6110 said:

Some might call it "making excuses", but I feel we were better than what the Watertown score showed. 

If we don't have the unforced fumble on the 2 yard line 5 minutes before half, it's possibly 14-7 @ half insteadinstead of 28-0.

Right or wrong, when we fumbled, it sucked the wind out of most of our players and some laid down.

I'd like to think that has all been corrected. I believe we'll see Friday.

It will be close. TC had Watertown beat 21-7 and when TC fumbled ball the life was sucked out of them too and didn’t recover.