AP POLL CLASS 1A OCT 1 2018

Southtowner

6 hours ago, Outsider1998 said:

probably because they're 3-4 and are gonna finish the season 5-5 at best. won't even make the playoffs. It's funny because all the Dresden fans said they weren't one dimensional with yates. he goes down and yall get blown out by 2 really bad teams.

Greenfield is not bad at all but I get your point

7 hours ago, TheAmbassador said:

Yes, there is a gap. My gosh you boys had your entire team returning. Then you added an all state, college RB. I’ve said it several times. If Greenback doesn’t repeat as state champions they have choked. 

Thought the coach said he wasn't part of the team?And moved on?Going to let him come in after 7 weeks and take someones spot?

Edited by mrbigster

8 hours ago, TheAmbassador said:

Yes, there is a gap. My gosh you boys had your entire team returning. Then you added an all state, college RB. I’ve said it several times. If Greenback doesn’t repeat as state champions they have choked. 

The running back GB just got from Alcoa is not an All-State, college rb. Unless you are talking about someone else. 

Edited by BIGPURPLEMACHINE

16 hours ago, Outsider1998 said:

probably because they're 3-4 and are gonna finish the season 5-5 at best. won't even make the playoffs. It's funny because all the Dresden fans said they weren't one dimensional with yates. he goes down and yall get blown out by 2 really bad teams.

Im not sure they cant still grab the 4th spot.Havent looked at it very hard but Humboldt hasn't won any.Dont think Gleason has?So if South Fulton were to lose to Gleason and maybe Humboldt.Plus South Fulton still has to play West Carrol.So South Fulton would need to win 2 of those 3.Dresden has the win over Lake Co.If South Fulton were to lose to both,Dresden can still make the playoffs.And maybe even if South Fulton loses to just Gleason and beats Humboldt.South Fulton would only have 2 wins.And if Dresden were to beat Humboldt and Gleason,would give them 3 wins.So its still a good chance.

Edited by mrbigster

22 minutes ago, mrbigster said:

Oh,So they got someone from Alcoa,not the running back that moved to Virginia or West Virginia?

That is correct. I hear he is a good player and a great kid but so many good running backs at Alcoa he just wasn’t seeing much playing time. Family made the move that was best for the kid. He is not the caliber of player that Gilbert was in my opinion.