2a state championship contenders

Bms54

1 hour ago, Imthayeti said:

You guys were really good first of the season man. Not sure we aren't getting top team as 4th seed if you getting injured players back. Hope you guys hve a good trip when you come down.

Thanks man. Not the same team we were at the first of the season. Lots of young guys will get plenty of playing time on our end. Interesting to see what kind of atmosphere you all have down there.

Everyone if you would like to see Peabody play go to wnws.com scroll down and click on pic of the team the last game is there !!!!! You get to see the Tide and if you watch the senior night part and dont skip it you get to see the man the myth,the legend BigEdMo big as life and twice as ugly !!! RTR

Edited by PeabodyPride
  • Upvote 1

19 minutes ago, PeabodyPride said:

Everyone if you would like to see Peabody play go to wnws.com scroll down and click on pic of the team the last game is there !!!!! You get to see the Tide and if you watch the senior night part and dont skip it you get to see the man the myth,the legend BigEdMo big as life and twice as ugly !!! RTR

Weapons everywhere, 4 is a stud 

9 hours ago, JacketNationFan1 said:

Weapons everywhere, 4 is a stud 

https://www.wbbjtv.com/2018/10/19/peabody-vs-tca-3/

local news had some good camera angles of number 4 dragging players running for the touchdown and look at the rain falling in the background lol.

https://www.wbbjtv.com/2018/10/12/mckenzie-vs-peabody/

this was highlights from the week before. 

Edited by PHSRollTide

9 hours ago, Gunner0331 said:

Thanks man. Not the same team we were at the first of the season. Lots of young guys will get plenty of playing time on our end. Interesting to see what kind of atmosphere you all have down there.

It's a pretty good atmosphere. Last year it was nice to see the seriousness of our team come playoff time. It's not a bad place to play hardly ever see the visitor side full so if you got a good crowd we should be able to seat you. Concessions are pretty good. Look forward to seeing you guys in a few weeks.

TynerRamFan has done an outstanding job on these boards representing Tyner fans and I want to jump into the conversations as well as a huge fan of the Ram Train.  Looking forward to the playoffs and the incredible challenges that await probably having to go through Trousdale, Watertown, and Meigs to make it back to Cookeville.  A very daunting task that I hope our coaches and players are up to.  One game at a time and it looks like East Robertson will be first up.  Go Rams!

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Ram4Life said:

TynerRamFan has done an outstanding job on these boards representing Tyner fans and I want to jump into the conversations as well as a huge fan of the Ram Train.  Looking forward to the playoffs and the incredible challenges that await probably having to go through Trousdale, Watertown, and Meigs to make it back to Cookeville.  A very daunting task that I hope our coaches and players are up to.  One game at a time and it looks like East Robertson will be first up.  Go Rams!

Nothing against Trousdale, or Watertown but your closer for us if we make it that far. I'm pulling for ya in that aspect alone.

3 minutes ago, Imthayeti said:

Nothing against Trousdale, or Watertown but your closer for us if we make it that far. I'm pulling for ya in that aspect alone.

You will make it to Semi-finals this year - would love to swap draws with you - let us take a chance with Region 1 & 2 playoff teams this year and you guys take on Trousdale and go to Watertown if you can get by week 2.  Really hope to see Coach Fitzgerald and the Tigers at Tyner the day after Thanksgiving - we shall see.

1 minute ago, Ram4Life said:

You will make it to Semi-finals this year - would love to swap draws with you - let us take a chance with Region 1 & 2 playoff teams this year and you guys take on Trousdale and go to Watertown if you can get by week 2.  Really hope to see Coach Fitzgerald and the Tigers at Tyner the day after Thanksgiving - we shall see.

That's my hope as well, but we shall see.