2a state championship contenders

Bms54

3 minutes ago, JacketNationFan1 said:

Might be a little biased but I was always told, Defense wins Championships, offense sells tickets

I can honestly say a hard hitting D is just as exciting, to me at least!!! Peabody has decent balance on both sides of the ball,our D is very big and physical as well as a swarming to the ball mentality!!

Edited by PeabodyPride

2 minutes ago, PeabodyPride said:

Peabody round 1 and 2 will be against Very weak,but ever dangerous Memphis teams round one is Mannassas I believe. 

Never know with teams from memphis, they have so many guys with speed if they find something to get them in space and you can't stop it, you are in a shootout before you know it.

1 minute ago, PeabodyPride said:

I can honestly say a hard hitting D is just as exciting, to me at least!!! Peabody has decent balance on both sides of the ball,our D is very big and physical as well as a swarming to the ball mentality!!

I agree we have what I call a smashmouth defense instead of a smashmouth offense lol, so far we have had the mindset, you are not going to run the ball and if you pass the QB will know what our pregame meal was off the breath of our lineman before he gets the chance to throw. Our LBs and DE are top notch, we may have the best LB in 2A in Tavarius Claiborne, (6'2, 230) and can run like a deer. And he is on ole saint nick's naughty list if you know what i mean lol

8 minutes ago, JacketNationFan1 said:

I agree we have what I call a smashmouth defense instead of a smashmouth offense lol, so far we have had the mindset, you are not going to run the ball and if you pass the QB will know what our pregame meal was off the breath of our lineman before he gets the chance to throw. Our LBs and DE are top notch, we may have the best LB in 2A in Tavarius Claiborne, (6'2, 230) and can run like a deer. And he is on ole saint nick's naughty list if you know what i mean lol

That's a big ole LB for highschool !!!!