2a state championship contenders

Bms54

16 minutes ago, FightingBlue0 said:

Peabody did in fact wear gold helmets in 2010 & 2011. There was no Power P decal though as they went with the Alabama look... numbers on both sides with a single strip on top. I personally like the flat black with the gold Power P. Hard to beat it. 

Not yellow helmets like chrome shiny gold helmets. 

2 minutes ago, FightingBlue0 said:

Yeah I understand. I was just stating that there was a time that Peabody ventured off from the normal black helmets. Reagardless of whatever color the helmet is, I think the Power P is one of the best looking decals. 

I agree. I think I remember the yellow helmets and numbers. Was Scott coaching then ? 

1 hour ago, FightingBlue0 said:

Peabody did in fact wear gold helmets in 2010 & 2011. There was no Power P decal though as they went with the Alabama look... numbers on both sides with a single strip on top. I personally like the flat black with the gold Power P. Hard to beat it. 

I agree matte colors and chrome colors look the best imo, LSUs purple helmets Saturday were sweet

• Upvote 1

6 hours ago, FightingBlue0 said:

That look didn’t fit Peabody too well IMO

Peabody is the favorite right now because they are playing the best ball. I think a sleeper team might be Riverside. They are having a lil bit of a better year than last year and could be a sleeper come playoff time. Waverly is also playing well too. There are many great teams in 2A so in my eyes it is a toss up, but if I had to pick a winner it would be Peabody.

• Upvote 1

On ‎10‎/‎22‎/‎2018 at 11:41 AM, Imthayeti said:

Not really sure yet. Region 1 coming down to the wire. I'll look at it a bit later to see if I can figure out. But if I was guessing Sullivan North.

Yeppers. You will have us. We went from First to fourth in our region in no time flat. Right after I went back n fourth here on the T with some folks out west. Some times you just have to eat the S@#t sandwich.

40 minutes ago, Gunner0331 said:

Yeppers. You will have us. We went from First to fourth in our region in no time flat. Right after I went back n fourth here on the T with some folks out west. Some times you just have to eat the S@#t sandwich.

I remember the conversation. And I knew you guys were having a good year. What was it injuries? The conversation was why you all should or shouldn't be in the top 10 if I recall.

How's your son is he back in the lineup? I recall you saying he was injured I think. 

Also man good to hear from you. Haven't seen you on much.

Edited by Imthayeti

23 minutes ago, Imthayeti said:

I remember the conversation. And I knew you guys were having a good year. What was it injuries? The conversation was why you all should or shouldn't be in the top 10 if I recall.

How's your son is he back in the lineup? I recall you saying he was injured I think. 

Also man good to hear from you. Haven't seen you on much.

I made my conversations became limited after we started taking injuries. My son should be back by this Friday. We are still down for the most part. I just told him to go out there and have as much fun as he possibly could. I believe you all are 2 hours and 40 minutes away from us.

18 minutes ago, Gunner0331 said:

I made my conversations became limited after we started taking injuries. My son should be back by this Friday. We are still down for the most part. I just told him to go out there and have as much fun as he possibly could. I believe you all are 2 hours and 40 minutes away from us.

Wow that hurts. Think school will let out early for you all?

19 minutes ago, Gunner0331 said:

You guys were really good first of the season man. Not sure we aren't getting top team as 4th seed if you getting injured players back. Hope you guys hve a good trip when you come down.