South Pittsburg vs Gordonsville (Grider against that Clemons man)

Roy Dillard

16 hours ago, powerp said:

Croz what happened? Sale Creek is awful! We didn't play well defensively tonight but offense played well.

No, what happened Gordonsville is a 1-dimensional team you stop the run and you mercy rule them by 3rd quarter they don't have any type of speed Gordonsville benefits from a very weak region SP should be up by 21 points by halftime 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, DTCSPORTS said:

DTC Sports is planning to televise this game live from Turney Ford Field on Friday night. In doing so, we have a special request.  We would like to have the famous Roy Dillard join us this week on our talk show and would love to have his commentary in the booth during the game on Friday night. I will even have Murphy Fair give Roy an autographed book (as long as he doesn’t leave it in the bathroom) if he will make an appearance. Help me out folks! We need to make Roy a TV star! 

Im not falling for your mess.  You are just trying to get me distracted so Pegleg and powerp can try and swipe my Murphy Fair book again.  Murphy gives me the first copy off the press every year abs signs it.  You are trying to set me up.  You think im joking but im not. 

2 hours ago, RTD said:

No, what happened Gordonsville is a 1-dimensional team you stop the run and you mercy rule them by 3rd quarter they don't have any type of speed Gordonsville benefits from a very weak region SP should be up by 21 points by halftime 

I have heard their stud RB is the real deal. He was out when I came and watched them play Clay County. 

17 minutes ago, TheAmbassador said:

I have heard their stud RB is the real deal. He was out when I came and watched them play Clay County. 

this year he didn't play against TC last season he as banged up but he is a good back but if you have athletes you can play single coverage on the outside and put 9 in the box they aren't they athletic compared to TC and im assuming SP still have their athletes so you can put 9 in the box because Gordonsville won't threaten SP outside of the tackles with the pass or the run the O-Line for Gordy is okay at best but he is more of a workhorse than a home run hitter SP should have no problem containing him under 50 yards but he does not a run hard and keeps his fast-moving if he had a better line in front of him and if Gordy had a passing game he would be a top 3 back in 1A 

56 minutes ago, RTD said:

this year he didn't play against TC last season he as banged up but he is a good back but if you have athletes you can play single coverage on the outside and put 9 in the box they aren't they athletic compared to TC and im assuming SP still have their athletes so you can put 9 in the box because Gordonsville won't threaten SP outside of the tackles with the pass or the run the O-Line for Gordy is okay at best but he is more of a workhorse than a home run hitter SP should have no problem containing him under 50 yards but he does not a run hard and keeps his fast-moving if he had a better line in front of him and if Gordy had a passing game he would be a top 3 back in 1A 

Try using a period every now and then. I acquired a headache trying to read this post!

3 hours ago, Roy Dillard said:

Im not falling for your mess.  You are just trying to get me distracted so Pegleg and powerp can try and swipe my Murphy Fair book again.  Murphy gives me the first copy off the press every year abs signs it.  You are trying to set me up.  You think im joking but im not. 

C’mon Roy, I’ll have Murphy come and hold your book so you won’t lose it. We need to make you a TV star! Shoot, you’ll be on that ESPN network in no time!