Wayne County @ Cornersville

cornerback10

22 hours ago, GHSblackhelmet said:

No sir, I am not basing anything off of last year. I am strictly basing my OPINION on hours and hours of film study of both Cornersville and Huntingdon. I believe Cornersville is a great team I just think Huntingdon is a little better this year. That being said I thought, and still think that Huntingdon was better last year and you beat them. So what do I know? Absolutly nothing! I am Just a fat guy sitting behind a computer screen typing a bunch of crap on a High School Football message board.

That's BS how do you have film when it's not even shared yet maybe last years stuff which want help ya 

On 11/3/2018 at 11:03 AM, GHSblackhelmet said:

No sir, I am not basing anything off of last year. I am strictly basing my OPINION on hours and hours of film study of both Cornersville and Huntingdon. I believe Cornersville is a great team I just think Huntingdon is a little better this year. That being said I thought, and still think that Huntingdon was better last year and you beat them. So what do I know? Absolutly nothing! I am Just a fat guy sitting behind a computer screen typing a bunch of crap on a High School Football message board.

I've watched both play this year and last. Huntingdon, not as good as last year. Cornersville, quite a bit better than last year. Just a little FYI. ;-)

8 minutes ago, LeroyBrown said:

I've watched both play this year and last. Huntingdon, not as good as last year. Cornersville, quite a bit better than last year. Just a little FYI. ;-)

Watched Huntingdon every game this year and last. I think the Mustangs are a better team this year. Faster and deeper. Haven't seen Cornersville so can't say how good they are. Their fans claim they didn't lose any key players so I assume they are pretty tough.

I don’t know how good it is for conditioning but I’m glad the Huntingdon  coaches are pulling starters early in games when they really don’t have to be in there. It’s not as impressive on the stat sheet but all In all we’re pretty healthy for this time of year. Is this Huntingdon team better than last years? Time will tell.  Hope we get past MP Friday night and see how we stack up against Cornersville, assuming they take care of business...