Trousdale goes to Tyner Round 2

tcjacket13

7 hours ago, RTD said:

Can't refer back to a scrimmage that happens before the season even started I know for TC at the start of the season before the first game TC had different starting QB and a starting RB that's not even on the team now

And you ought to know that you can't base a point differential between teams playing a common opponent to determine a winner!! Too many things happen in game time situations. It's about match-ups and adjustments! We will see soon enough!

Go "RAMS"!!!

• Like 1

9 hours ago, RTD said:

That game had certain circumstances TC starting QB played his first game of the season that year and they changed the offense for that game and plus Tyner defense isn't Whitwell defense they showed that by letting a terrible ER team score 13 points on their defense last night 

TC scored 41 points on Marion...Tyner scored 54 points. Does that make the "RAMS" 13 points better than the Jackets?

I can play this point game forever...(lol)

• Like 1

1 minute ago, statnerd said:

Sounds like the opposite to me, Overall TC Fans think Tyner is gonna be  a cakewalk 

As a neutral SP fan. I think both fan bases believe they will win. It should be a really good game. If it’s a low scoring game I like Trousdale’s chances, but if it turns into a track meet Tyner’s chances improve. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, TheAmbassador said:

As a neutral SP fan. I think both fan bases believe they will win. It should be a really good game. If it’s a low scoring game I like Trousdale’s chances, but if it turns into a track meet Tyner’s chances improve. 

Just basing off the overall observation